"Outside" the Spheres

Orb

Holy Moly. 

Outside the spheres guys...It's just feeling. You'll never see what is beyond the spheres because what is looking (or much much rather FEELING) is what is beyond the spheres itself. 

Damn ❤️☺️

Un-Fettered as fuck right now 🙏.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

Holy Moly. 

Outside the spheres guys...It's just feeling. You'll never see what is beyond the spheres because what is looking (or much much rather FEELING) is what is beyond the spheres itself. 

Damn ❤️☺️

Un-Fettered as fuck right now 🙏.

Solipsism 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Solipsism 

It is not at all solipsism. 

Solipsism is the belief that your perception is the only one that exists. 

I have not mentioned anything involving perception or any selves being the only ones perceiving. 

Remove anything from your mind Involving any self or any self perceiving anything. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Phil said:

😂 Yes!!

Lol

It's beginning to REALLY make sense when the sages said the world is an illusion. Like...damn. 

Like fuck! I'm nothing! What the heck! 

It's funny how nothing I am.

Edited by Orb

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Orb said:

Remove anything from your mind Involving any self or any self perceiving anything. 

You can also remove the mind from the Self.  I can tell you're having lots of realizations right now.  You can remove the self (ego) from the Self too.  It's not really a removing, it's a knowing what is Real and what is a unreal.  There's no need to reject the false, it just kinda falls away once Truth is realized.  I've been going through this myself lately so that's why I'm sharing it here. 

It's the duality or link between the Self and the not-Self that is illusory/false/unreal -- this is a deep pointer.  The problem is it's deeper than anyone would want to go, naturally, because it involves the death/dissolving of that connection (link) between the Self and the ego.  How this ever happens at all is really a kind of miracle.  That link is a thought, the "I thought".  You bring the "I thought back" into the Self where it dissolves (Maharshi teaches this).

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can also remove the mind from the Self.  I can tell you're having lots of realizations right now.  You can remove the self (ego) from the Self too.  It's not really a removing, it's a knowing what is Real and what is a unreal.  There's no need to reject the false, it just kinda falls away once Truth is realized.  I've been going through this myself lately so that's why I'm sharing it here. 

It's the duality or link between the Self and the not-Self that is illusory/false/unreal -- this is a deep pointer.  The problem is it's deeper than anyone would want to go, naturally, because it involves the death/dissolving of that connection (link) between the Self and the ego.  How this ever happens at all is really a kind of miracle.  That link is a thought, the "I thought".  You bring the "I thought back" into the Self where it dissolves (Maharshi teaches this).

"The Self" is such a genius pointer to be honest, I can't even spoil the joke because it's that good. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Orb said:

"The Self" is such a genius pointer to be honest, I can't even spoil the joke because it's that good. 

I agree.  The Self is one of the best pointers for the Divine Masculine I’ve come across.   Transcendence in how I interpret Zen is another great one — where even the Self can be seen to be nonsense.  But that’s a different pointer for a different phase of the path.   One does not need to destroy the beautiful flowers to know they don’t exist.  Same with the pointers.  Each pointer is like a beautiful flower when it’s the one in your vase on your spiritual altar.  Without pointers all we would have is silence.  I think it’s important to realize how deep pointers go, and that if we want to get down to it all of it is pointers, even what we think is truth or Truth.  Even what I’m saying here is a pointer.  Anything said is basically a pointer — but even this statement is a pointer too lol.   I could say deep but that would be a pointer too.  Try doing without pointers and see how long that goes.   Here’s another good example the pointer of traps existing.  Well you know someone like clockwork is going to  say the trap of thinking there are traps!  Anything said can be turned around with some degree of validity in another thing said, even if we have to stretch to create one.  We can laugh at each other’s pointers basically, that kind of scoffing itself is a kind of non-conceptual pointer.  I kind of laugh at the Love pointer to be honest, inside I do.  I just find it funny for some reason.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I agree.  The Self is one of the best pointers for the Divine Masculine I’ve come across.   Transcendence in how I interpret Zen is another great one — where even the Self can be seen to be nonsense.  But that’s a different pointer for a different phase of the path.   One does not need to destroy the beautiful flowers to know they don’t exist.  Same with the pointers.  Each pointer is like a beautiful flower when it’s the one in your vase on your spiritual altar.  Without pointers all we would have is silence.  I think it’s important to realize how deep pointers go, and that if we want to get down to it all of it is pointers, even what we think is truth or Truth.  Even what I’m saying here is a pointer.  Anything said is basically a pointer — but even this statement is a pointer too lol.   I could say deep but that would be a pointer too.  Try doing without pointers and see how long that goes.   Here’s another good example the pointer of traps existing.  Well you know someone like clockwork is going to  say the trap of thinking there are traps!  Anything said can be turned around with some degree of validity in another thing said, even if we have to stretch to create one.  We can laugh at each other’s pointers basically, that kind of scoffing itself is a kind of non-conceptual pointer.  I kind of laugh at the Love pointer to be honest, inside I do.  I just find it funny for some reason.  

You know too much.