On 4/28/2024 at 2:55 AM, Rose said:

why did I create this “me” who thinks it’s this separate self

Unicorns couldn't create anything, or think that they are separate. Both of these assumptions are themselves the thoughts of separation. That is still the content of thought, which you are viewing, and thus could never be in. You can't read a story while being in a story.

Sit with it and watch the "me" thought vanish.

what am I as a universe trying to achieve with this?

Thoughts don't achieve. 

Am I just bored as a universe? Is this just to entertain myself? What is my end goal here?

End goals, and relieving boredom, are for unicorns.

What is the end goal of listening to a song? Or feeling a nice breeze? Or being nice to someone?

What does this universe person 😅 want to do?

There are thoughts about what you should do or become, but the "you" in question appears and vanishes alongside those thoughts. For example, you can't want something if you're not imagining a "want" first. "You" and "thought" are the same occurrence, there is no difference.

Thought couldn't want anything, unless you believe you're in the thought, which could never be the case since you're aware of the thought. You can't be inside something you're viewing.

Universe is aware of thoughts and it is never defined by what it is aware of. You are being aware of the thought, not being in the thought. Universe is being aware of. 

Am I going to get to the next level as a universe once all my separate selves reunite? Am I feeling lonely as a universe so I am just playing?

Separate selves and loneliness are thoughts about separation which could never define anything that exists outside of thought.

Please explain to me in as simple language as possible because I am going crazy..

There is no entity out there called the "universe" plotting things, there are thoughts about the universe, which the universe is being.

Describe a thought.

On 4/28/2024 at 4:55 AM, Rose said:

If I am the universe..

You’re not a / the universe. There is no universe. You’re what’s appearing as the thought, ‘universe’, & perception and sensation.

why the fuck am I doing all this..

As you are what’s appearing as the so-called universe, there isn’t the separate self of thoughts, the doer. 

why did I create

You’re appearing right now only.   Thoughts about there being a past, in which you created, are experienced right now only.

this “me” who thinks it’s this separate self..

There is no me which thinks (it’s separate). Thinks is the thought, thinks. There’s no actual experience of thinking or a thinker, which thinks or is thinking. 

what am I as a universe trying to achieve with this?

It’s about the same as going to the movies. You never sit at the movies wondering what you’re trying to achieve. The movie is the point. This is already the movie.

You forget or overlook your infinitude and unconditionality by being the movie.

You are unthinkable and unbelievable because you are appearing as the thoughts.

Am I just bored as a universe?

Ineffable being is perfection. There is nothing boring about you, it’s just that for there to be any experience you have to be it. As you be you overlook that you are what’s being. Perfection isn’t bored or boring, it’s just that there’s nothing appearing.

It’s a lot like wanting to know if the light in the refrigerator stays on when the door is closed. 

Is this just to entertain myself? What is my end goal here?

By all means, create goals, get out of your own way, allow an experience the manifestation. But this in total has no beginning or end, does not know what beginnings and endings are.

Might be indicative of overlooking preference appears, and manifestation matches. Yet it is exactly like vacuuming a floor with or without the vacuum plugged in. If you actually believe you don’t like or even something like a family member, friend, job, etc. really anything… You are like a vacuum, which is not plugged in. just going through the motions. Nothing actually changing. 

In the vein of  dummying down as much as possible… If you want shit to change, plug-in first.

If you’d like a friendship or a relationship to change in some way, love first. If you want the job, you have to change, or you want a different job, love first. Love your friend or your significant other exactly how they are, sincerely and genuinely. Love the job. You have exactly how it is, sincerely and genuinely. 

If you’re struggling with that, you’re struggling with appreciation. There is a quick fast easy resolve. Mark one day on your calendar, which will be spent selflessly. Spend the day helping people that could use some help. You will achieve nothing. You will get nothing out of it. You will not gain anything whatsoever.  But you will feel the truth.

What is my end goal as a separate self??

There is no separate self. It’s thoughts.

Because you are infinite and  indivisible, you can never be anything. Because you are infinite and formless, you can appear as anything. So you go with the only option available, appearing as this and veiling yourself of your own infinitude and unconditionality, and this makes it seem like there is a separate self. If you can figure out some other way I’m all ears. 

Let’s say I realize I am the universe… then what?.. Is this realization there just to release “me” of all the anxiety?

What’s the anxiety about?

That is actually happening. That’s why the thoughts feel that way. There is no anxiety in acknowledging the emotions you are already feeling. 

What does this universe person 😅 want to do?

Combining Bigfoot and unicorn does not make a big foot unicorn.

Simply sit in a quiet room. No screens on. No music. Nobody rambling on about anything. Just sit in a room quietly alone. Enjoy the effortlessness of arising preferences. 

There is no one to tell you what you want. No one is needed for preferences to arise. 

Is it learning through this “ME”? Collecting data through me? Is it just a ML model training itself….. 

No.  

This is a right now only appearance. This is the point. There is no secondary point.  Meaning, purpose, value and worth are egocentric beliefs. Ignorance, misidentification.  

Am I going to get to the next level as a universe once all my separate selves reunite?

You’re literally the only entity that believes there are separate selves. It’s hysterical.  Total innocence, but infinitely funny. 

Am I feeling lonely as a universe so I am just playing? 

Please explain to me in as simple language as possible because I am going crazy..

You are 100%, absolutely, infinitely and eternally – alone. There is no one else. There is nothing else.

But alone is not lonely. Lonely is more stage blue anthropomorphizing (thoughts). Alone is home, perfection, complete, whole, fulfillment, blissful in and of yourself (feeling),