how to plan for the future ?

I am tired of living without any real achievements & creations, I don't want to keep writing silly desires on the dream board I want to have a plan for the next 5&10 years how to do that?

I want to do something meaningful I am tired of this shit soulless life

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

7 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am tired of living without any real achievements & creations, I don't want to keep writing silly desires on the dream board I want to have a plan for the next 5&10 years how to do that?

Let go of these thoughts including any achievement, goal, purpose etc... bliss will come to you inevitably.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 4/15/2024 at 10:36 PM, Isagi Yoichi said:

If you can articulate some specifics as far as what you really mean by some of those words, you’ll know more of what it is you do want. 

It can also help to ‘get out of your way’ to notice what’s obscuring expressing what you want. Like maybe a hang up on what you or other people expect of you, etc.