I have this situation where there is inequality my boss favourites people over me someone works for 3 hours while I work 7 or 8 hours and I do all the chores they literally do nothing they stand there doing nothing and I am feeling frustrated I expressed it toward the boss and he got angry lol he tends to favourite people with his nationality they are refugees in our country and they have the guts to be arrogant and racist towards natives fuck them.

should I quit this job or am I letting my ego control me here in this situation? 

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

@Phil 

the people who the manager favourite are not as experienced as me he just likes them because he knows them and he always lets me do all the work while they talk and do nothing 

I feel like he is racist and arrogant towards me every time I work there I feel that he even makes shit and insulting jokes about me to appear cool

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Given the situation as is, and considering loa, what would the ideal scenario be?

take this month's salary and leave to prepare for a new job

I will make sure to be rasict towards him when I am leaving

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

would be finishing college, having an online business and travelling anywhere I want

Sounds great! 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

take this month's salary and leave to prepare for a new job

I will make sure to be rasict towards him when I am leaving

Why carry a hundred pound sack? 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

I will be racist to him after I take the salary lol I fucked with him today I insulted him in front of his friends he got mad about it and told me in private don't do it anymore in front of people he is a dick he cares about his self-image more than his actual value bec he is a refugee they have this lack almost all of them they try to be cool and know it all bec they feel worthless lol

the asshole manager is blackmailing me with my salary lmfao

I want to leave he doesn't want to let me he said if I didn't come to work he will  not give memy salary I didn't sign any contract its just be agreement but he changed the salary day for me to stay longer I don't want to go anymore what should I do in this situation ?

On 2/24/2024 at 8:26 PM, Phil said:

Consider what is in your best interest. 

On 2/25/2024 at 8:37 PM, Phil said:

On 2/25/2024 at 8:34 PM, Isagi Yoichi said:

would be finishing college, having an online business and travelling anywhere I want

Are any of these mind games conducive to what you actually want?