Masculine vs. Feminine

Ges

Shout out to @Joseph Maynor for all the content he releases and the wisdom he shares on his YouTube channels:

Accountability Partners Community & Joseph Maynor, Development Work, Intellect Mastery

@Joseph MaynorI really enjoy watching your videos, and was wondering if you had already made or are planning on making a video explaining the masculine and feminine from an overview perspective, as well as leading with the masculine vs. leading with the feminine and how it looks like from each polarity individually. If such a video already exists, please point me to it. Thanks.

P.S. I have already watched the series on leading with the masculine and leading with the feminine, but for some unknown reason they were not enough for me 😁

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

@Ges Nice thread to appreciate a fellow member!👏

I watched 2  vids @Joseph Maynor posted on a thread I was reading. I thought they were good. They weren't real long, so I watched them both.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.