Let’s sum up the year - biggest realizations of 2023 for you

Rose

Wanted to start this thread to talk about the biggest revelations we’ve had this year.

One thing that really helped me this year is to start live life as a “C” student instead of trying to chance the “A+”s all the time. On one of my trips I saw myself as a baby that is just learning to live a life, it helped me to stop judging my “mistakes” and accept failures as part of my learning process. 

Also I realized that to live a happy life I need to fuck off from myself, because I’ve been destroying myself with some ideal unrealistic mold I’ve been trying to put myself in - and then getting really upset if I fail.

Another thing that helped me this year is realizing the importance of overcoming being radical in my thinking and trying to think in a more complex way - for example for each situation I try to think of both “good” and “bad” sides to it.

Please share yours!

Edited by Rose