Life is a miracle, don't miss your chance

Life has 2 path, either you live without realization enlightenment or with realization enlightenment.

I know life is hard, war, hunger, gossip, lies, money, survival etc... But believe me, this is the most important thing of my life, you do not need to realize what enlightenment is, or enlightenment being. Just go smell a rose with your full faith, love, heart. You will realize at that moment. Life is hard but beautiful. Before you die, do not regret anything, anything. But listen to your heart, it will tell you to do what to do. Shot off the mind. Open the heart. There is lots of thing to say however words are not enough to describe the emotions. Everyone will die one day, last face emotion be smiling and saying the love. There is no time for complaining, judging, getting angry for us. We are the path walker. We must honor it with love. If you can not now, you will get it  Before you die. Live every moment as last. Right very this moment is your last moment, but listen to heart.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."