Always be Solution - Oriented

Although a lot of stuffs been emptying out and suffering is greatly diminishing, I still feel stress sometimes and feel "the weight" of life situations. 

I woke up this morning at 3am and decided its a message to journal in order to let thoughts go. I noticed how quickly things align when I go the route of solution - orientation instead of talking about the problem all the time. 

This is a great lesson, always look at the solution, be solution-oriented in life. 

Everything's working out, the solutions are a representation of that. 

For any life situation youre in that's tough, write down all the solutions instead of complaining about the problem. 

♾️

I woke up last night and had a stressful argument with my mom and couldn't go back to sleep. But I pulled out my journal and remembered to focus on the solutions and felt better within minutes and was able to sleep. 

Focusing on the problem will never solve it 

♾️