Abraham Hicks Thread

Orb

Feel free to share anything A.H related. 

I'll share a quick quote from a book I'm reading: 

"As you consistently and deliberately think and speak more of what you do want and less of what you don't want, you will find yourself more often in alignment with the pure, positive essence of your own Source; and under those conditions, your life will be extremely pleasing to you."

This quote highlights the beauty of pivoting. When a discordant subject comes up and I chose to focus on the wanted aspect, the unwanted aspect completely disappears and happiness remains. 

♾️

4 hours ago, Orb said:

. I'll share a quick quote from a book I'm reading: 

"As you consistently and deliberately think and speak more of what you do want and less of what you don't want, you will find yourself more often in alignment with the pure, positive essence of your own Source; and under those conditions, your life will be extremely pleasing to you."

This quote highlights the beauty of pivoting. When a discordant subject comes up and I chose to focus on the wanted aspect, the unwanted aspect completely disappears and happiness remains. 

Nice, I don't think it's just pivoting either, it's a great habit, a great mindset to develop. Oftentimes what we actually want right now is very simple and attainable, thinking about what you want all the time would help you more easily see all the easy things you want, and take weight away from the harder things to attain.