Am I holding all beings inside myself?

All beings are being held inside of me. Right now. This is the biggest, clear and most intense love that can exist....

But it can not be thought, only experienced, only Be it... Something must open up, very intensely.

I don't know if call it perception, energy, or what....but if that opens, activates, very intensely...then oh my god... then everything is accesible, right here. 

And the love never moves...is right here, always held inside your consciousness.... Is crazy.

Eternal, indestructible, unmoving. A bliss and a silence that can not be handled by the ego mind... 🙏😵‍💫💥

21 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

All beings are being held inside of me. Right now. This is the biggest, clear and most intense love that can exist....

But it can not be thought, only experienced, only Be it... Something must open up, very intensely.

I don't know if call it perception, energy, or what....but if that opens, activates, very intensely...then oh my god... then everything is accesible, right here. 

And the love never moves...is right here, always held inside your consciousness.... Is crazy.

Eternal, indestructible, unmoving. A bliss and a silence that can not be handled by the ego mind... 🙏😵‍💫💥

Actual and factual differences. Actually you do hold the chromosomes of every lifetime that was a direct link since inception of this species into current ancestries alive now into your time living since your unique conception.

Every ancestor is constructed the same way and every ancestry were the previous generations lived in real time as current generation gaps evolve folding into what the future becomes, tomorrow, here now. Factually, no more than those directly linked to what you are now.

Past folds current events into unfolding never duplicated results again.  Evolving. "Life is What is living here one at a time does naturally, intellectual minds just study the process and suggest anything else was possible.".  Peace through honesty. Incomplete facts sustain doubt causing mayhem, madness, misery as separate ideologies seek governing all other ideas going forward each generation present.

History is my witness on record regardless which reality says different.

Edited by solereproduction
Clarity .