The Dissolution of Subject-Object Perception

Someone help me, the body has disappeared out of no where and can't be found 🤤😌

There's no subject or object. No looking or looker. 

The nondual keeps getting more nondual! 🚫✌️

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Wow how did you achieved such state

It's not achieved, and it's not a state. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Alexander I wouldn't worry about trying to make "it" into a state or attainment or achievement. Sure you'll see people on here using words like enlightenment, liberation, realization, etc. but i wouldnt worry about those words. Just listening to this moment is enough. At least that's what resonates here. 

Have you had a glimpse of liberation yet? Genuinely curious. 

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Alexander I wouldn't worry about trying to make "it" into a state or attainment or achievement. Sure you'll see people on here using words like enlightenment, liberation, realization, etc. but i wouldnt worry about those words. Just listening to this moment is enough. At least that's what resonates here. 

Have you had a glimpse of liberation yet? Genuinely curious. 

No and I don't care it's God knows how many years old philosophy rehashed into this new package.

@Alexander that's fine, im actually excited for you. The taste of liberation is like the beginning of seeing light at the end of the tunnel. 

In the beginning of the path it's like your mind is confused, stuck between all of these different belief systems, so it's assumed that truth is also just one of these BS belief systems. Then there's the "spiritual experience" which opens the door to truth, it's like "wow, this is actually real!" 

@the system made me It's amazing that the Self was "seen" 💙

Yes that's it man, understanding less, knowing less, expecting less, allowing more natural curiosity and wonder. 

Also, the universe is already perfectly fine, it maybe tough to see that sometimes, but it's already okay 😌