Dream board and decision-making is impossible.

Forza21

Hi. I feel like i don't quite get it, how this dream board and decision-making process should actually look like.

When i meditate, i can clearly see, that whatever i want, is constantly changing. Everything is a thought.

And... it's like non-stop thoughts contradicts each other.

For example
thought : " i should move to country XYZ.  I don't feel good here!"
<few thoughts later>
thought: i should stay here, i like my home"

and it's like that with every decision. Every desire. Every dream.

I should go/stay....
I should break up with my girfriend/i should stay because i love her.
I should start some new business/ i should escape this matrix, and have very simple career...

and so on.

It's impossible to make dreamboard based on constantly changing thoughts. I am not clear at all, what would i want. And why.

Deep down, i know, that nothing short of non-self realization, is going bring me fulfillment.  

This "I" is root of all problems. This "I" doesn't know, it's constantly in oppositon to itself, constantly strugless with life and everything.

So there's also thoughts, that maybe i should go and meditate full time, and i should become a monk...

But than it's like "neee, i should travel i want travel!"

it' s crazy, i feel like i'm stuck with this.   

Also, knowlage, that i'm not a doer, makes it worse - because i just wait, and do nothing... and i feel bad about this. 

Any advices?

Edited by Forza21

Decision making is impossible. It’s conditioning. It’s a belief equal to unicorn making. That isn’t happening either. 🙂

It’s rightfully associated with & indicative of the matrix. It is ‘the wool which has been pulled over your eyes’. 

The way is to see what the matrix is. To inspect, not to escape. 

Do not try and bend the spoon - that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth”. 

Seeing the matrix is depicted in the movie rather perfectly, as it is seeing the code behind the appearance instead of the appearance. 

This is what I see:

39 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Hi. I feel like i don't quite get it, how this dream board and decision-making process should actually look like.

When i meditate, i can clearly see, that whatever i want, is constantly changing. Everything is a thought.

And... it's like non-stop thoughts contradicts each other.

For example
thought : " i should move to country XYZ.  I don't feel good here!"
<few thoughts later>
thought: i should stay here, i like my home"

and it's like that with every decision. Every desire. Every dream.

I should go/stay....
I should break up with my girfriend/i should stay because i love her.
I should start some new business/ i should escape this matrix, and have very simple career...

and so on.

It's impossible to make dreamboard based on constantly changing thoughts. I am not clear at all, what would i want. And why.

Deep down, i know, that nothing short of non-self realization, is going bring me fulfillment.  

This "I" is root of all problems. This "I" doesn't know, it's constantly in oppositon to itself, constantly strugless with life and everything.

So there's also thoughts, that maybe i should go and meditate full time, and i should become a monk...

But than it's like "neee, i should travel
i want travel!"

it' s crazy, i feel like i'm stuck with this.   

Also, knowlage, that i'm not a doer, makes it worse - because i just wait, and do nothing... and i feel bad about this. 

Any advices?

On the dreamboard, “travel”. 

Thought attracts thought in kind. So another thought will indeed arise. Perhaps, “Spain”. 

On the dreamboard, “Spain”. 

Another thought naturally arises… perhaps, “July, for the running of the bulls”. 

On the calendar, in July, “Spain”. 

When is it while you’re experiencing the running of the bulls? Now. 

Where is it? Here. 

Nowhere. 

🤍

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Decision making is impossible. It’s conditioning. It’s a belief equal to unicorn making. That isn’t happening either. 🙂

It’s rightfully associated with & indicative of the matrix. It is ‘the wool which has been pulled over your eyes’. 

The way is to see what the matrix is. To inspect, not to escape. 

Do not try and bend the spoon - that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth”. 

Seeing the matrix is depicted in the movie rather perfectly, as it is seeing the code behind the appearance instead of the appearance. 

This is what I see:

On the dreamboard, “travel”. 

Thought attracts thought in kind. So another thought will indeed arise. Perhaps, “Spain”. 

On the dreamboard, “Spain”. 

Another thought naturally arises… perhaps, “July, for the running of the bulls”. 

On the calendar, in July, “Spain”. 

When is it while you’re experiencing the running of the bulls? Now. 

Where is it? Here. 

Nowhere. 

🤍

hahahahahahahaha, i sincerely started to laugh as crazy.

Holly fuck, it's so stupid simple and thoughts make it so complicated xD 

"This is what i see" got me...

Thaaaaank you ❤️ ❤️