Yea I think you just have to meditate.  You become more and more into the present.  You get more and more in the now.  And then eventually you get what me myself and I really mean.  Keep meditating and try to meditate in the dark, and keep meditating and then it will hit you what me myself and I mean.  It’s cool that you all are on the path, but you have to be a good person too to become enlightened.  Right speach, right intentions, and all that stuff.  And then you will see yourself.  The now is when your mind isn’t automatically thinking about what someone is going to think when you say something.  You pretty much have an idea of what someone is going to think when you say whatever it is you’re going to say but when you’re in the now you don’t think of that stuff.  It’s your mind thinking about all kinds of stuff automatically.  When you live in the now your free from all that stuff.  Anyways it’s just good to meditate and come into the now you free your mind up allot when you meditate.  You get into the present.  The now is the knowing.

12 hours ago, JG1001 said:

Yea I think you just have to meditate.  You become more and more into the present.  You get more and more in the now.  And then eventually you get what me myself and I really mean.  Keep meditating and try to meditate in the dark, and keep meditating and then it will hit you what me myself and I mean.  It’s cool that you all are on the path, but you have to be a good person too to become enlightened.  Right speach, right intentions, and all that stuff.  And then you will see yourself.  The now is when your mind isn’t automatically thinking about what someone is going to think when you say something.  You pretty much have an idea of what someone is going to think when you say whatever it is you’re going to say but when you’re in the now you don’t think of that stuff.  It’s your mind thinking about all kinds of stuff automatically.  When you live in the now your free from all that stuff.  Anyways it’s just good to meditate and come into the now you free your mind up allot when you meditate.  You get into the present.  The now is the knowing.

Isn't mind a "thinking" itself? 

What do you now about the now?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."