Am I the only one tired of hearing about people complaining about 'solipsism'?

ConsciousDreamer666

So let me get this straight.

To this people that complain about 'solipsism', you spend all of your life trying to get love, stop feeling separated, trying to 'crack the code' of what is non duality, trying to have Oneness experiences, etc...

And then when you get what you wanted, when you have the biggest Love possible, when you are Everything, when there is No Self, then... you fucking complain? Lol? What?

So Now being in Love with Yourself its called 'solipsism'?

If one wanted to normalize not feeling, (suppression) and to encourage the same or bring ‘every one’ down to one’s ‘level’ of suppression, one would certainly employ the activity of thought as a contagion; absolute solipsism. Love appears as the activity of thought, ‘absolute x, y, z ism’, therein overlooking itself. Love’s so innocent. So readily & easily fooled by the activity of thought of “knowing” and “understanding”. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

If one wanted to normalize not feeling, (suppression) and to encourage the same or bring ‘every one’ down to one’s ‘level’ of suppression, one would certainly employ the activity of thought as a contagion; absolute solipsism. Love appears as the activity of thought, ‘absolute x, y, z ism’, therein overlooking itself. Love’s so innocent. So readily & easily fooled by the activity of thought of “knowing” and “understanding”. 

Love is not a thought, it's reality unfolding as Truth, don't you agree?

On 4/30/2023 at 7:26 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

complain

Idk but I suspect the ‘complaining’ is precisely due to absolute solipsism not being absolute at all in the first place. 

It’s a bit like being sold a house, and then “complaining” that it’s just a picture of a house. Idk if that’s justifiably complaining. 

It’s unlike the sale of a house in that selling houses requires a license and is regulated, whereas delusion is un-regulated / un-regulatable.

(The delusion would be the believing & saying the picture of a house is a house, and yet as always, there’s no one who’s delusional.) 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

No. Absolute inclusion would be on par with absolute solipsism, just opposite, yet still the same as every ism.

Absolute inclusion it's one of the most sweetest 'things' a human can touch/be in. I don't understand how you are downplay in it as 'another thought' (if I´m understanding you correctly).

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

Just now, Phil said:

@ConsciousDreamer666

Where is inclusion in perception or sensation?

Mmmm That's difficult to say. I would say sensation. 

To put it another way, I´d describe absolute inclusion as seeing others as part of your self, but not conceptually-logically (as, 'I am awareness, they are awareness, so I am them'), but rather experientially.

Just now, Phil said:

The term “absolute” has no meaning whatsoever. 

It’s not a pointer, it’s an overlooking.

Are any parts, edges, borders, etc really found in sensation, such that there is inclusion?

Why you say that it has no meaning? Absolute = All. Not living a single 'thing' out.  

Are any parts, edges, borders, etc really found in sensation?

Nope. Why you ask?

3 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Why you say that it has no meaning? Absolute = All. Not living a single 'thing' out.  

In accordance with the common definition of absolute, absolute apparently means unqualified & incomparable. 

3 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Nope. Why you ask?

42 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Where is inclusion in perception or sensation?

Mmmm That's difficult to say. I would say sensation. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

In accordance with the common definition of absolute, absolute apparently means unqualified & incomparable. 

With all due respect man, and I can't deny its beautiful your intent to help and good-hearted intention of your posts, but...

I´m truly not trying to 'prove' my experiences or discoveries. I don't need the 'verification' of people to tell me if what I experience is real or not because I already had direct experience to verify that for myself.  Just saying it because it feels from my view that you are telling me 'no, forget whatever you are getting into or reaching, better take this other thing'.  But that other thing is just words, it doesn't make me happy, doesn't make me feel good, I don't even understand it, and at the other hand ' my thing' actually makes a difference in my life, the 'unreal love that doesn't exists' so excuse me if I choose the 'Unreal Love' over your 'other thing'. 

I hope you Don't take this the wrong way, I am in this forum because I intuit you are a 'legit' guy and in the past in the other forum I really found your messages helpful and uprising in a certain phase of my life, but currently sometimes it just feels your downplaying it a lot of stuff, maybe you want to guide straight up to the 'definitive' enlightment or whatever that thing is and discard everything else. If that is the case I respect that 'totalitarism' but that card hasn't really gotten me anywhere, so understand me that I´m playing different cards that that one, that actually are working for me.

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666