Becoming free of hurtful thoughts!

ConsciousDreamer666

All of those thoughts, that speak about me, that are the only type of thoughts I have 'believed' about myself until know,I thought that was 'life', but I have realized, that if I am aware of those thoughts, then I must not be the thoughts.

So those thoughts are actually a current. (Like a current of river). A damn current of thoughts. 

What do I do, then?

I put my hands together, and say "There are thoughts about me outside of this horrible current".

"There are thoughts about me outside of this horrible current".

That opens up the possibility that I can be something absolutely different to those thoughts. I exist OUTSIDE those thoughts.

When I see those thoughts with knives come, I just put my hands together, and with all innocence I say to them "Sorry, I´m really not they guy you are looking for!".

Sometimes I have to say this to them several times. They really mistaken me for someone lol. Not me.