The significance of ETHICS

Lehrling

I am gonna make it short without long talk.

You all as individuals got 2 things ( yes, thoughts Phil,  leave it be ) going on.

You have a boundary preserving mechanism and a boundary expanding one.

Those 2 must not contradict eachother, but they can if certain subdivisions of belief collections, under you as whole, are not ok with one expanding. 

If the necessary expansions aren't made in a time, your actions resulting will lead to an unbalancing support cause of unfairness and suffering.

Ethics is not an identity game to ruin your fun, it is your internal measure and process of how in alignement with Good your belief prioritasation is. 

In other words, if you are able to reflect and expand your belief system at a given time towards one which is more encompassing with regards to harmony without cognitive pain or despite cognitive pain. Is how well your  ethics are,  or how ethical you are.

In other words, how well you are able to prioritize expand your belief system towards a less selfish one from a more selfish one.

Good day

Edited by Lehrling

2 hours ago, Lehrling said:

I am gonna make it short without long talk.

You all as individuals got 2 things ( yes, thoughts Phil,  leave it be ) going on.

You have a boundary preserving mechanism and a boundary expanding one.

Those 2 must not contradict eachother, but they can if certain subdivisions of belief collections, under you as whole, are not ok with one expanding. 

If the necessary expansions aren't made in a time, your actions resulting will lead to an unbalancing support cause of unfairness and suffering.

Ethics is not an identity game to ruin your fun, it is your internal measure and process of how in alignement with Good your belief prioritasation is. 

In other words, if you are able to reflect and expand your belief system at a given time towards one which is more encompassing with regards to harmony without cognitive pain or despite cognitive pain. Is how well your  ethics are,  or how ethical you are.

In other words, how well you are able to prioritize expand your belief system towards a less selfish one from a more selfish one.

Good day

I expanded my understanding of genetic compounding DNA to account for encompassing my entire ancestry since inception of this species and the total sum of my 2 generational additions to life since I was born.

The natural balancing of life kinetically managed naturally each lifetime native to this atmosphere extinct as dinosaurs to what is left living forward now.

the basics of time is duration of each cycle occupying space here from beginning to end of its individual cycle.

Ethics is supposed to be about honesty, not honestly believing anything else is possible beyond one's time being alive in series parallel displacement as currently alive being a replacement for one's previous 4 generation gap of 30 people separated as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grand[parents, 2 parenting one's arrival and siblings.

Direct linking DNA combinations making up 93.75% unique DNA since inception of homo sapiens to this atmosphere and what ancestors arrive next generation gap of arriving great great grandchildren replacement the lifetimes present one at a time.

So ethics are very important to survival of the species or implosion of humanity taking place globally here in every society.

Let's discuss where corruption started and hasn't been corrected yet?

Or complain I don't make sense so I receive a warning point to be evicted from this website.

Overlooking ‘you all’, thought, beliefs… sure, it’s ‘you all’, not thoughts, not beliefs. 

If there were a site created & dedicated to the exact opposite of this one, that’d be the charter. 

The discord however (suffering, as opposed to pain) would remain the same. 

Expanding a belief system isn’t quite the same as inspecting, clarifying, liberating and most significantly, how the alignment feels. 

Ultimately if you will, what feeling actually is. What ‘awakening’ can only point to, or, why there seems to be ethics & belief systems. 

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

I expanded my understanding of genetic compounding DNA to account for encompassing my entire ancestry since inception of this species and the total sum of my 2 generational additions to life since I was born.

The natural balancing of life kinetically managed naturally each lifetime native to this atmosphere extinct as dinosaurs to what is left living forward now.

the basics of time is duration of each cycle occupying space here from beginning to end of its individual cycle.

Ethics is supposed to be about honesty, not honestly believing anything else is possible beyond one's time being alive in series parallel displacement as currently alive being a replacement for one's previous 4 generation gap of 30 people separated as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grand[parents, 2 parenting one's arrival and siblings.

Direct linking DNA combinations making up 93.75% unique DNA since inception of homo sapiens to this atmosphere and what ancestors arrive next generation gap of arriving great great grandchildren replacement the lifetimes present one at a time.

So ethics are very important to survival of the species or implosion of humanity taking place globally here in every society.

Let's discuss where corruption started and hasn't been corrected yet?

Or complain I don't make sense so I receive a warning point to be evicted from this website.

Let's discuss where corruption started and hasn't been corrected yet?

Sounds like a good thread!