What happened here and why do I feel much better? (releasing trauma?)

So I met this cool girl and we just were talking through text for some days and she just didn't replied my last message for no reason.

So I started to feel this trauma energy (which I believe at this point is nothing more than a certain kind of low vibratory thoughts which unfortunately I identify myself with). 

I was feeling quite stucked by this, psychologically speaking, and then I just sit and surrendered to that feeling, and I noticed there was a intense pain in the area of my stomach, not physical pain but like an emotional, burning sensation, of being hurt or something like that.

I deeply felt it and it was like a baby 'reflected on my stomach' was crying non-stop, like feeling hurt, in pain, but not physical pain, just this inexplicable feeling of hurtness.

After watching and seeing all this for some minute and I started to feel much better and it's like I´m not judging myself so much for this girl not replying to me! The trauma energy suddenly has decreased a lot in intensity. 

I didn't know how did I do that but I feel this could change my life! Just accepting every feeling that one has, no matter how apparently 'bad' seems to be. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

On 4/7/2023 at 12:55 AM, Phil said:

Non-aversion. Feeling into it so to speak. Beautiful!

Very literally life changing. 

👌🙏

Loa bonus… next girl / girl being attracted will be different in this way. 👍🏻 

Mmm what you mean?

Is it going to far to feel appreciation for the girl who ‘ghosted you’? 🤔 

No, I can totally get that!

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Mmm what you mean?

Dude wants girl, dude attracts girl. Girl manifests, shows up. But then girl ghosts.

Dude doesn’t believe thoughts reactively, dude instead looks to communion within for clarity. 

Dude releases that which was believed to be true about me, yet never felt true because it never was.

Dude resumes what is already the case; dude is creating reality. 

Now with a little less blockage in the ol’ manifestation pipeline. 

Dude aligned, and now the more aligned, more allowed, more desirable compatible girl is manifesting.

One small step for the world, one giant leap for dude. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Dude wants girl, dude attracts girl. Girl manifests, shows up. But then girl ghosts.

Dude doesn’t believe thoughts reactively, dude instead looks to communion within for clarity. 

Dude releases that which was believed to be true about me, yet never felt true because it never was.

Dude resumes what is already the case; dude is creating reality. 

Dude aligned, and now the more aligned, more allowed, more desirable compatible girl is manifesting.

One small step for the world, one giant leap for dude. 

😂 Ok dude got it.

That was funny 🤣