How do I form a better connection with my brothers?

I find my brother's never make an effort to contact me and when I make an effort, they don't really communicate with me that much. Ideally I would like a better relationship with my brothers but everything feels so distanced and has been for as long as I can remember.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can have a better relationship with my brothers? I have 2 Brothers btw, and they live close-by

11 hours ago, Faith said:

@Eternal Do you have them over your house? Do you ask them to go places, like a sport game or concert? 

My family is out of state and I wish I had my sister to go places with...

Not really, they just always seem to be occupied with their own lives, like I am making all the effort. 

If you ‘turn it around’ it might be insightful. That would sound like… I never make an effort to contact them, and when they do, I haven’t really communicated with them that much. Ideally they would like a better relationship with me but I’ve been so distanced for as long as I can remember. 

The ‘turn around’ also helps clarify if what you want and what you’re focusing on thought or interpretation wise are a match. When discord is felt it might seem like it’s between you and them, when it might just be between thought & feeling.