Investigating the I AM Thought

Orb

"I Am" seems to be the fundamental self-referential thought, if you wanna see what is meant: write about yourself in third person for a few minutes, then switch back to first person and feel the shift from relief to discord. 

The belief in "I Am", seems to constrict/solidify the Universe itself, into something personal. Theres still an investigation of it unfolding but its fascinating. Then getting even more subtle, feeling into the super-duper subtle discord of believing "I" itself. Its an incredible hallucination, seriously, like goddamn.

♾️

12 hours ago, Orb said:

"I Am" seems to be the fundamental self-referential thought, if you wanna see what is meant: write about yourself in third person for a few minutes, then switch back to first person and feel the shift from relief to discord. 

The belief in "I Am", seems to constrict/solidify the Universe itself, into something personal. Theres still an investigation of it unfolding but its fascinating. Then getting even more subtle, feeling into the super-duper subtle discord of believing "I" itself. Its an incredible hallucination, seriously, like goddamn.

Simple compounding DNA mergers sustaining an active population of ancestries never same reproduction twice and each reproduction never stays the original form of arriving here now.

Their unique fertilized cell to which that nucleus becomes the individual brain of each member to any population of animal native to this atmosphere since inception of this atmosphere of this 3rd rock from its star perpetually balancing as universally present changing total sum evolving forward now.

Universal rule, adapt or become extinct APPLIES TO EACH ANCESTOR ANY GENERATION STILL ALIVE  with a population 5 generation gaps deep. 5th arriving generation gap is each great great grandchild replacing their previous 30 DNA donors. 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents 2 parenting their specific time living forward, here.

Now the behavior of every generation adapting equally here defines the nature of the beasts present.  What happens when one species decides to never accept natural displacement intellectually?

History has written about the results governing the humanities controlling outcomes of each great great grandchild of this species directing social behavior taking place currently accounting for each lifetime actively occupying the moment in their unique generation gap and sole displacement present.

so without intellectual exaggeration "I am" nothing more than just another genetic arrival adapting to the moment here same as all other series parallel inhabitants to this atmosphere. My character is made up given me by society dictating who I am compared with eveyone else alive.

To ruling elites, I am nobody special. To the faithful, I am non compliant to power of suggestion. To the silent majority, their equal.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.