What is a "raise in consciousness"?

If there is no such thing as a "raise in consciousness"? 

What does it mean to "raise one's consciousness"?

Something is happening. It is quite something. But I'm not sure what it is.

Is it but an effect of dissolution? Stuff peels away so it seems as if consciousness is "raised"? "Higher"?

Consciousness is infinite. When consciousness is conscious of ‘a raise in consciousness’, consciousness isn’t conscious of a second consciousness which is raised, consciousness is conscious of a thought consciousness is appearing as. Consciousness appears as thoughts about there being a second self (not consciousness) which can raise consciousness. That ‘second self’ is the ego. 

@Phil So consciousness cannot be more or less conscious than it already and always is? It's the same all the time, right? Then why does it seem like it can be higher or lower? When you take psychedelics for example... it's very much like consciousness is raised and heighten. Everything is different. The quality of thoughts, feelings, perception... it's like a total shift. As if there is more consciousness. As if it has expanded. 

43 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Phil So consciousness cannot be more or less conscious than it already and always is?

Infinite consciousness is asking about what consciousness cannot be. Infinite consciousness is referring to itself as an “it”, believing there is a separate self talking about consciousness. 

It's the same all the time, right?

Infinite consciousness appears as thoughts about there being a separate self in time. A separate self which is not consciousness, which is “the knower of consciousness”, and thus knows stuff about consciousness. Infinite consciousness appears as thoughts about there being time, and a separate self passing through time. 

Then why does it seem like it can be higher or lower?

Thought attachment. The believing of thoughts. Same way it seems like there is a separate self in time. 

When you take psychedelics for example... it's very much like consciousness is raised and heighten. Everything is different. The quality of thoughts, feelings, perception... it's like a total shift. As if there is more consciousness. As if it has expanded. 

Infinite consciousness is not “taking psychedelics”. “Psychedelics” are not a “second thing”. Psychedelics is a thought - infinite consciousness is appearing as. That there is a separate self, the taker of psychedelics, is the believing of thoughts, about there being a ‘separate self’. The “separate self” is only of thoughts. (Ego). “The one” which is not, which is separate of, “psychedelics” and which is not, which is separate of, infinite consciousness. In biblical terms, this is “the devil”. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:19 PM, ivankiss said:

If there is no such thing as a "raise in consciousness"? 

What does it mean to "raise one's consciousness"?

Something is happening. It is quite something. But I'm not sure what it is.

Is it but an effect of dissolution? Stuff peels away so it seems as if consciousness is "raised"? "Higher"?

question one answer.    instinctive awareness to position of proportionality being just one ancestor within existing populaiton of one's species in series parallel time adapting to the evolving results left forward here.

question 2. You know your time living lasts as long as you are spontaneously living here simultaneously as your brain navigates between everything else existing at the same time your body never stays same form shaped as your individual fertilized cell. Nucleus became your brain by birth so your body was able to adapt here now.

3. paragraphSomeone created a way to spark instinctive awareness every chain of command serving humanity corrupts every added great great grandchild changing population in plain sight and each person's brain navigates living staying alive never exceeding the moment here as equally created to replace the 30 lifetimes of your own previous ancestry of 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents delivered 93.75% your unique from anyone else DNA

your last 3 questions.

a. No

b. evolving is a process that never stops changing forms shaped inorganically eroding and ancestrally decomposing so life in this universe is relative to time between erosion llimiting inorganic results and dying limits life for humans to last 5 generation gaps occupying space now.

Self evident evolving theories and theologies lead people to ignore now has always been eternity sustaining genetic eternal separation of life limited to its native atmosphere since what erodes their sustains life within.

Edited by solereproduction
ususal misspelling errors corrected.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@solereproduction Not sure what exactly you're saying,  but thanks.

I understand you agree to disagree without agreeing to disagree.  When you ever get ready to change your mind, my post explains access to understand your nucleus of your original fertilized cell when conceived to be all you been since.  Doesn't matter what reality you preferred.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@solereproductionNo, not disagreeing really. Just not getting what you're saying. At least not fully. 

Follow common event horizons shared by every individual reproduction of the food chain existing at the same time occupying space evolving as individually here.

Dawn, noon, dusk, mid night, new moon, first quarter, full moon, 3rd quarter, solstice, equinox, solstice, equinox changes seasons 8 times per revolution around the the star this  planet 365 rotations, 365 rotations, 365 rotations, 366 rotations until the 400th year since Gregorian calendar went into standard time relativity measuring the changes in populaiton existed since inception of the species. However in 2000 they didn't drop February 29 being the first 400th year since the calendar was issued to measuring space currently never same results twice.

theories and theologies suggest real isn't self evident, and it always was.  genetic evolving doesn't exceed series parallel time displaced occupying space when ancestrally present now.

I am not asking anyone to believe me, watch for yourself using your own body since concieved to replace the 30 lifetimes to your specific 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents you being the 93.75% their combined DNA part of you being 100% different from any toher ancestor ever inhabited the moment here.

thermodynamics supports everything i LISTED ABOVE. EVERY REALITY DEFIES IT OCCURS.  I didn't create this chaos, I discovered how it never gets corrected by design from within the species against the species.