Hey everyone,

I just finished watching a YT dialogue that resonated strongly with an experience I had two years ago, and I wanted to share the link. Although they use "earthly" words, if feel Christian is able to communicate some spiritual concepts, that most teachers I know, treat vague by juggling with spiritual vocabulary.

I'm curious about your 5 cents about this topic. I'm especially curious about how this rhymes with the non duality view. Is the whole 'soul' experience just a longer version of a 'life' experience?

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

23 hours ago, Tarak said:

I'm especially curious about how this rhymes with the non duality view

Nonduality means not two. So accordingly, a soul, a life experience, experience, we, earth, etc would be ‘the second thing’. 

It’s a lot like thinking about if the refrigerator light stays on when the door is closed. Inevitably it’s noticed there’s a mechanism, and it’s the thinking.