Is your perspective different than mine?

3 hours ago, Myself said:

To be clear my perspective is what I am aware of. Your perspective is what you are aware of.

Right now I am aware of the computer that I am typing this post on and the temperature is 53 degrees and rainy where I am.

Now I'm wondering if your perspective is different than mine? What are you aware of right now?

You are thinking "my perspective" that's why there is such a thing as my perspective. Top of that you are thinking you have "a perspective" that's why there is such a thing as your perspective. If you don't think nothing never happens.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 hours ago, Myself said:

To be clear my perspective is what I am aware of. Your perspective is what you are aware of.

Right now I am aware of the computer that I am typing this post on and the temperature is 53 degrees and rainy where I am.

Now I'm wondering if your perspective is different than mine? What are you aware of right now?

Awareness is aware of awareness. 

The ‘my’ ‘thought’ (which is awareness appearing as) implies a (separate) thing to awareness, which implies a separate self to awareness. As in, an implied ‘possessor of awareness’, creating an illusion a separate thing (‘bodymind’, ‘person’, ‘human’, ‘my’) is aware. 

But awareness doesn’t posses awareness; awareness is awareness.

There aren’t ‘things’ which are aware. 

Only awareness is, aware. 

In the same way it seems there is a ‘separate self’ which simultaneously experiences thought, perception and sensation ‘by thinking’, infinite self simultaneously experiences a multiplicity of implied selves & corresponding ‘perspectives’, by being.  

Limitation isn’t actual. Only implied by thought. By the believing of thought. 

On 1/18/2023 at 12:08 AM, Myself said:

Awareness to memories isn't the same as awareness to your environment and current events. Awareness to what you wish arrives in the future again isn't current events taking place.

Actual evolving vs planning outcomes, performing actions to create the end results in a desired outcome.  Comparing what did and didn't work before, working what never stays the same now, waiting for results to fit expectations.

Perspective is never the same for everyone else than yourself all together limited to evolving in specific time and space present.  The great series parallel conundrum.

Dealing with spontaneosuly occupying space simultaneously with all other reproductions alive in the last 5 generations left living since inception starte eternal separation of ancestral numbers currently alive by simple compounding DNA connections when actual evolving works while self contained to your own skin occupying space inhabiting this moment here equally as the rest of the universe present.

the "big Pciture", now is actually physical eternity in the evolving results present as genetics eternally separating each occupant of space sharing the moment here since combined inorganic and specifically added ancestral displacements.

thermodynamic principles working in universal constant results never same details twice and no ancestors born beyond the generation they lived or living forward now.

So nobody has the same perspective adapting to space mutually evolving now.  Every sole reproduction doesn't have a contextual soul granted by social consensus.  But every ancestor is phyhsically a sole displacement occupying time now with a genetic form never same details twice compounding here now.

the separation of exponential whole and all its relative parts eternally different now equally existing in plain sight balance depends on everyone understanding the same thing all 5 generation gaps present since there are 30 previous ancestors that make up 93.75% each great great grandchild's specific DNA unique inception to extinction of their species and conceived to no more great great grandchild in an ancestral lineage forward when each great great grandchild never reaches being 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents four more generations after their arrival.

Think about it instinctively and stop measuring life by statistical averaging total sum of the past comparing against each added ancestor forward demanding the new arrivals never deviate from establsihed reasonable doubts now is eternity, or else.

Edited by solereproduction