Fundamental Sense of Shame & Inadequacy

Orb

I've been crying for these last few hours after finally finding the repressed emotion within and found that my main "hindrance" is shame/inadequacy. I think this feeling comes automatically when there's mind-identification. I hope I can feel the true Love. 

♾️

You are feeling deeply looking within, you are true Love.  
Keep noticing that automatic contraction/ reaction, and feel the thought-stories about it without judgement/ creating more stories. 

I’ve been crying on and off lately, Infinite Love ❤️ 

It is all good, nothing is better than the crying of embracing what you really are, 

And the burning away of all you really aren’t.

Wishing you well my brother! 🙏🏼

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb

An offering of a different framing, that it might be resonating, clarifying & freeing…

If shame & inadequacy aren’t fundamental, sense or emotion, but are conceptual, in the belief category… then there is a great potential for ‘unstuckness’, and a ‘place to go’ expression wise, in that the emotions experienced in regard to how the concepts or beliefs feel could be expressed. The heart of the insight in the reframing might very well be along the lines of the truth of true innocence. That it, whatever it is, is not your fault & does not define you, and you are already the true love which is feeling & experiencing the concepts. Understanding & expressing the emotions felt, when the concepts arise, stands to shed understanding, allowing likely long sought after alignment & inner peace, bringing an end to confusion about ‘which one you are’, if you will. An understanding which essentially stands to ‘bring you’ back to Good