Consciousness and the process of creating

A quote from Neville Goddard's book (at your command)

" Things have no reality other than consciousness therefore get the consciousness first and the thing is compelled to appear. 

Get first the consciousness of the things you are seeking and leave the things alone. "

What if I don't have the Consciousness of the thing I seek bec I never experienced it.

how can I get this Consciousness?

What does he mean by the Consciousness of the things?

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

@Omar Osama Ah good question, I got an answer thats in a slightly different language but it gets to the same point. 

What you want has a vibrational frequency, so to get what you want you gotta find the vibrational essence of what you want and then its destined to manifest.

So like if you want a million dollars, find a way to feel like youre already a millionaire now, and  that feeling will attract the manifestation of a million dollars. 

Doesnt have to be perfect!

♾️

@Omar Osama

You don’t have to see or experience it, whatever it is, to attract it into your experience. You can bring it to mind, think about it coming, fantasize about it already being here, day dream about the experience, believe it is coming, think about it, focus on it, know it is coming, and even feel that it already is what is. A dreamboard, the emotional scale & an expression journal simplify and make it easier. 

In truth the attracting is already happening. ‘The work’ is really getting out of your own way. The tools are designed for this as well. Daily meditation is like a foundational making all of it that much easier, more enjoyable & more exciting.

Things don’t have consciousness, consciousness appears as things.

Only consciousness is conscious.  

@Phil

Do you have to know how to get there ?… at times when I am causeless happy  and just flow with life some interesting stuff and synchronicities happen but when it comes to manifesting stuff consciously I feel that I don’t do enough or don’t have a clear path which brings me there and supports my manifestation.

Edited by LovingPresence

8 hours ago, LovingPresence said:

@Phil

Do you have to know how to get there ?… at times when I am causeless happy  and just flow with life some interesting stuff and synchronicities happen but when it comes to manifesting stuff consciously I feel that I don’t do enough or don’t have a clear path which brings me there and supports my manifestation.

You’re not actually moving through space time. “Spacetime” is appearance, as it were ‘all around yourself’ as if there’s ‘someone in there’ movin. 

You’re actually vibrationally attracting the ‘entirety’. The whole of experience. 

Hence ‘I know’ is illusory. Only what’s “known” ‘gets in the way’. The “my’s”… my life, my understanding, my stuff, my beliefs / meaning, my purpose,  my worth, my value, etc. (“Ego” / “separate self” implied by thought.)

So no, you definitely don’t need to know how to get there. If Being ever actually experienced “there” it would be infinitely dumbfounding.

Cause Being is Here, so to speak. “There” is only ever the thought, “there”. 

Were there the apparent experience of traveling from ‘where you are now’ to ‘where Phil is now’ … the entire ‘time’ the experience would only be of here so to speak. “There” is never actually reached or experienced. 

Consider the discordant ramifications with respect to attracting, of unnecessary comparative thoughts. 

Thus the significance of emotion, vibration. 

The guidance is the same Being which is being whatever “you” are attracting. The “unknown” 😉.

Reality is unconditional. The apparent mechanism is…. experience, preference arises, attract… experience, preference arises, attract… experience, preference arises, attract.