How exactly to do relationships after dispelling the 'I'

27 minutes ago, Loop said:

There is no relationship with anything if you truly realized no-I,

Seemless. 

You exist, there’s just no-self.

This kind of confusion is from thinking about Non-duality, rather than just noticing or feeling what is going on. 

@Loop

Yes... but to other's I am still a somebody, you know? 

54 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Well every relationship seems perfect and there is not even a need for a relationship with another. I suppose I am not sure exactly how to navigate the relationship field within my life when I don't technically exist... 

Family, Friends, Romantic, etc.... 

What do you want?

What’s preferred?

If a dream-girl or dream-guy is desired, and you’re lucid dreaming… just write what’s wanted on your dreamboard. 

On 12/28/2022 at 2:24 PM, Eternal said:

Well every relationship seems perfect and there is not even a need for a relationship with another. I suppose I am not sure exactly how to navigate the relationship field within my life when I don't technically exist... 

Family, Friends, Romantic, etc.... 

you aware of what a perfect relationship is?  Evolving in plain sight understanding life doesn't exceed the evolving going on now.  All the intellectual facts historically used to believe humanity is everything possible, it wasn't.

Edited by solereproduction