Is language translation a high income skill ?

56k median in the US. 

On 10/30/2022 at 5:43 PM, Omar Osama said:

How can i get rich by using my language skills my native language is Arabic and i am learning Spanish how can i build a business around that ?

Define ‘get rich’ as an amount. Choose a realistic-to-you amount, not an amount which is honesty seems presently beyond possible to you. Also choose a realistic-to-you timeframe. Write those to the right side of your dreamboard on the backside, ask questions & google information to fill in steps to the left of that so you can visually see it vs think it. 

Translating… and reinvesting, hiring & expanding. 

Idenitfy, brand and make a stand out of what’s unique and better than the competition about the services you’re offering. 

Network high net worth clients, organizations & governments. That and willingness to travel extensively could double to triple a translating income.