That of me which would be the same wherever I were brought, whoever raised me and in whatever possible planet or way of living I were subjected to, that essential thing about me that would only come forth had I lived trough every possibility such to see what were never absent in any of them.

To discover that though by means only of a single lifetime, to have discovered that if so the body bade farewell tomorrow, that is my goal. I am the discovery itself, for as nothing else were I already satisfied.

@Faith Indeed, and in being that and nothing more, that which is looked at now and always we can be satisfied.

We share with all possible things in other words, something innate. 

But can we make sense of it, despite it negating no alternative? I guess we create negation itself to make sense of it, so to have existence alongside non-existence. We are truly silly.

Edited by Isomorphic

This means that if reason is truly possible, concerning existence itself, it must be additive or affirmative. Such that all things are synthetic and coming into being, never to have been.

Eternal dialectics without contradiction, no antithesis at all. What you think @lxlichael

This and nothing less would be Post-Hegelian Nietzsche-ism.

Edited by Isomorphic