Practice: non duality and the sense of yourself

bardh

I have tested with smth like Ruper Spira does and its good. I have exp this before but now it feels right for this time. 

The practice is to let go of controlling non duality or the knowing which arises inside your sense of self. At some point the sense of self it is lost completely or felt.

This way much more control and ownership is felt compared to just resting as non duality. If i rest just as non duality then the sense of ownership and doing is almost completely lost. For practicing anything i think it is more useful to stay non dual on ourselves. This practice gives a feeling of physical separation  while still feeling part of others, which I think it is useful and healthy. 

I understand that most of you could be familiar with this but mby it is useful for someone who is newer on this path.