Caring What People Think

Mandy

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Great .then you got that going .this boosts my point actually. 

Bare in mind I'm not a native English speaker. But im trying to learn more vocabulary every day. At least I know two languages. You only know one 😁

Obviously not .

I do start journals randomly .If I feel like writing I write .

But honestly these days I'm attracted to silence . Words don't do it for me anymore .all talk is silly . It's all human bullshit . It feels amazing just to sit in solitude and shut the fuck up .

It's interesting how pride and insecurity are the same coin. 

Youtube Channel  

22 hours ago, Marcel said:

Still. These topics aren’t separate from each other. They are completely intertwined. 

Absolutely, love, communication and relationships are key. However it's not in the subject itself, but how it's being approached and how the forum and the support offered here is being used. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Absolutely, love, communication and relationships are key. However it's not in the subject itself, but how it's being approached and how the forum and the support offered here is being used. 

Fair enough. Seems for all intents and purposes i was a little bit off track. Thank you for the clarification.