An Incredible Weight Lifted

Orb

Earlier today my mom and I were having a conversation about my spending habits and she is helping me budget more efficiently. Then suddenly it became clear that theres no people at all, presence was more pronounced, and subtle notions of time and space began to fade away. 

Then later in the day somehow it all collapsed and it became clear that "This" is entirely inconsequential. Theres no sequence or anything happening, nothing is left, and nothing ever came into being.

I cannot put into words the profundity of this seemingly random collapse, instantly a wave of calm came over "me", suddenly all notions of saving the world, being a good person, stopping bad habits, the universe, family, famine, poverty, richness, etc. faded away. 

It's like a weight I was holding onto all along and I never even knew I was holding onto it. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

✊🏼 The “peace that surpasses all understanding”. 

Ego: Ask. 

Source: No problem, here ya go. 

Ego: I don’t want people’s help! I’ll do it!

Source: There’s no people, just love. 

Ego: Oh ok wow, this is effortless & feels amazing.

Source: ♥️

Ego: ♥️

😌

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

✊🏼 The “peace that surpasses all understanding”. 

Ego: Ask. 

Source: No problem, here ya go. 

Ego: I don’t want people’s help! I’ll do it!

Source: There’s no people, just love. 

Ego: Oh ok wow, this is effortless & feels amazing.

Source: ♥️

Ego: ♥️

"There is no mom"

-The Matrix

Just now, Phil said:

image.gif.4027a3cd103b80300ca5e97d310f555e.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.1c48add46c42466006afb370d4939684.jpeg

image.gif.7097ac49bf7a7526ec6573087a579670.gif

Literally started laughing out loud.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

😂 😂 😂 

Truth makes em soooo much more tolerable.

Its so much easier to deal with parents when you realize you never had any.