Allowing & Wellbeing

I like to sit quietly somewhere and just look around and appreciate everything. That it’s even there if you will, is amazing in & of itself. 

I like to feel into sensation, the aliveness, the possibilities. 

I like to express appreciation out-loud, whatever comes to mind. It starts a chain of appreciation. I like to bring everything & everyone into it. 

I like the excitement of not knowing exactly whats coming, and feeling the true nature of what’s unfolding. I like the emotions this brings up and the confirmation & assuredness therein. 

I like to then bring stuff from the dreamboard to mind and relish in the present-unfolding, that this is “the part where….”. This is “the part where I’m allowing, filling up and amping up with the feeling of being me & the excitement of all to come.” 

I like allowing the feeling that what’s on the dreamboard is already the case. I like how imagining & fantasizing about what’s next feels. 

I love the feeling of appreciation for the profundity of my inherent abundance and excitement. 

I love the honing in, being present, enjoying this as it’s unfolding.