Even simpler

Of course I feel like I'm more in love than she is.  Simply because I am a super touchy feely guy. But I should not concerne myself with that now. 

I should relax a bit more,  and focus on pulling this date off properly. We'll see from there on. 

Jester asked me to forward this message for you all... 

Let us all take a moment to appreciate just how amazing it is that for the last 30 to 50 pages none of you fools tried to come in here and fix something, give me advice or put the correct words in my mouth. Let us all now recognize the inate perfection of this journey and see just how effortlessly each and every question answers itself, sooner or later. 

Thank you. 

You might think no one came by at all,  at no point, and yes, ok, we can be a little bit delusional and clown around, but still, your usernames are going to be printed out in my book for everyone to see. Without your consent, of course. 

What you said echoes through all eternity.