Even simpler

This girlfriend that you're with, is a terrible influence on you. I know you know that. But you like the fun. 

I am quite frankly terrified of what you two are up to these days. But then I also have moments when I see it all as something innocent.

Whatever it is, I understand you want it and need it. And I can respect that. But am I scared shitless of hearing the details? You bet. 

I can see myself accepting it as just something that you needed and never raising a question about it. Maybe it would eat me up on the inside, maybe not.

But I can see myself doing it. I'd do it for you, sugar. Because I love you. For us. Because I love us.

Is that another ultimatum now? 

Am I willing to get back together, only if you didn't do something terribly nasty and crazy while you were away?

I guess so. Too bad I would also think you're lying about what you did. I guess I'd have to go by feel. Does it feel true? Look true? Smell true?

She's super tired and didn't want to discuss anything about us at all. She only asked if she can come home to rest and not be bothered.

I said I would leave the backdoor open and the bedroom is hers tonight. I'll sleep on the couch.

Let's see what happens.