Even simpler

We might have an issue with the car that you took off with. You crashed my car and then bought yourself a new one, and that's fine, but it's still registered to my name. And I cannot unregister it without the number plates, that are on the car.

Furthermore, you also left the registration card at home, so you are already risking driving this way.

I know you are expecting me to just leave it under my name. But you don't know yet that I'm planning on moving out of the country soon.

And again, even if it was left under my name, you cant drive without documents.

We must talk at least about the car. Or else I might have do a police report or some other nonsense.

I hope you come to your senses soon and we will talk. But I'll let you be now for a few days. I'll let you do your thing unbothered.

Until Wednesday. That's the time I'm willing to wait for you to talk. From then on, I'm closed off to any possibility of us getting back together.

If you don't reach out, from Wednesday on, I am 100% committed to moving to Amsterdam.