Even simpler

The saddest and the funniest thing is, that we were such a good and such a bad match simultaneously, that it's going to be super easy to replace each other and find a much more suitable match. And it's also going to be impossible.

I understand you felt suffocated and isolated here, in the middle of the nowhere. But that's not my fault. It's because of who you are.

And who you are, is not supposed to be here, doing this. I understand that. That's why it was clear to me all along that we are fooling each other.

I wasn't completely honest myself, no, not all the time. But I think you were far more deceitful. With yourself and with me. Call in a hunch.

If I am to be blamed for everything that was wrong and twisted, so be it. I am fine with it. And if you really need this and you believe it will do you good...

Godspeed, my love.

I think I should still keep watering the garden, even if on my own.

It's not like I really care, I'll be gone soon anyways, and the plants will die. 

But I'll do it just for the sake of the whole chopping wood and carrying water thing.

The only thought that's bugging me really, is that I know that I'm here alone, enduring the struggle, with no one to turn to.

And you are with your cokehead girlfriend, that you also secretly want to fuck, getting drunk and doing drugs, talking shit about your lame exes.

I am proud and I will say it. This is how real love looks like after a break up. And it looks exactly not like what you're doing.

I don't blame you for not wanting to be with me. I know I am not exactly suitable for a healthy relationship as of now. I need to sort myself out.

But you are far from being ready, either. You have so much more left to learn and improve. You need to heal before you're ready, too.

It's kind of unfortunate. Because there undeniably was a spark. But what can you do. Sometimes it's just not meant to be fair.