Even simpler

In case you still think this confidence is delusion, and this creativity is not pure gold... Let me tell you...

I am confident and brilliant as I am precisely because I let those with false confidence walk all over me and fuck me dry for a bit too long.

Hmm.. Wonder why there is either the "all is self" path, or "there is no self" path.

I wonder which two fucked up false identities came up with those.

I hate follower. Fucking carve your own path, fool!

But I'd love to have millions of fans. That's different.

How exactly am I super human? Let me illustrate...

I started out as an extreme feeler, then a few nasty people fucked with me, which made me start thinking a lot and hard, thus I became an extreme thinker as well.

But this is where the real magic comes in. I was so fucking extreme with both my feeling and thinking, that I somehow broke though both and discovered... nothing.

Pure emptiness. Pure nothingness. Pure isness. Pure being. Whatever other fucking pure word you like. 

I am that which is in between pure fucking nothing and absolutely fucking everything. And not even.

And don't worry, when someone speaks to me, on the internet or in real life, I don't say to their faces that they don't exist, for hobby.

I am not that kind of an enlightened master.

I am capable of being sane and having reasonable down to earth conversations too. I don't sacrifice my heart in the name of my spiritual righteousness.