Discipline By Force

9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Idk I just like how I am feeling now, I am not sure that I was experiencing frustration 

Yes, cause you’re awesome. It was the thoughts which weren’t resonating. 

Just like how thought obscures & meditation is an allowing of un-obscuring, and therefore the ‘sweetness’ seems to not have been present, and seems to be more pronounced… 

… there is no you of a past, which was experiencing frustration. Same now. Same present. Same presence. Appearing as thoughts… some being about ‘other times’. 

It’s ’the sweetness’ which is appearing as the thoughts. 🤷‍♂️ 

Peace (contentment) is great. It is a lil boring though. Creating would be exciting. Co-creating with the guidance is total awesomeness. You. The Big Idea. Reality. This. 🙂

Maybe you’re much more free and open than it ‘seemed’. Finishing this class / semester out to the tune of receiving credits might resonate, and studying might be worthwhile. Wether you or anyone does or doesn’t deserve might not have anything to do with anything at all. Maybe you even change your major, to align with recent clarity in regard to preferences. Frustration & pessimism can seem to be a false sense of urgency, no? A discordant feeling hurriedness. Empowerment & enthusiasm, not so much, yeah?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Frustration & pessimism can seem to be a false sense of urgency, no? A discordant feeling hurriedness. Empowerment & enthusiasm, not so much, yeah?

Yeah it's because I compare myself to other people my age and my fucking family do this to me they always criticize me and compare

:IMG_0991:

11 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah it's because I compare myself to other people my age and my fucking family do this to me they always criticize me and compare

It’s not that different over ‘here’. But the difference is, in being aware, in allowing / feeling fully… when that suff is heard, the ‘sweetness’ is only more pronounced. Everybody’s always comparing everybody. It simply points to the reality of your incomparableness.

19 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

The exam was so fucking easy and however I would be lucky if I passed fuck me man I fucking solved those questions before and still did poorly fuck me I wanna die I fucking hate my fucking self.

No need to be so hard on yourself, we've ALL failed tests before. Just get back up and keep going at it 🙂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture