Solo Leveling

I don't know what to do  

should I stick with studying for college or get a job and study at the same time

I needed a paper from the college to apply for the job the staff didn't  give it to me I feel so discouraged fuck this college I despise it

honestly, this college is the worst thing that happened to me EVER now I don't feel about getting a job either bec of this fucking college 

I was feeling good about getting this job now I don't thanks to the shit college

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

I want to change everything about my experience 

why do I care that much why don't I focus on positive aspects and forget the latter about making money and survival

I have had a bad cold for a few days now 

I wonder what is consciousness's way of manifesting stuff. Why do I always have only small stuff manifested 

why all the "big" desires don't get manifested maybe bec I label them "big" I know its a shitty belief, but honestly why a 10k USD don't manifest as something like a hat for example or a trip maybe money shouldn't be a desire its invalid idk 

You can attain this mastery by deliberate conscious control of your imagination. You determine your assumptions in this way: Form a mental image, a picture of the state desired, of the person you want to be. Concentrate your attention upon the feeling that you are already that person. First, visualize the picture in your consciousness. Then feel yourself to be in that state as though it actually formed your surrounding world. By your imagination that which was a mere mental image is changed into a seemingly solid reality. The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished. It cannot be emphasized too much that, by creating an ideal within your mental sphere, by assuming that you are already that ideal, you identify yourself with it and thereby transform yourself into its image [thinking FROM the ideal instead OF thinking of the ideal. Every state is already there as "mere possibilities" as long as we think OF them, but as overpoweringly real when we think FROM them].