Evolving Creates Ancestries vs Evolution Corrupts Ancestors

solereproduction

Evolving in real time vs educating relative time facts to each great great grandchild forced to obey ideas now isn't eternity or else.

Every society serving humanities is in on the scam. Even the America Constitution to defend instinctive awareness has been corrupted again.

I dare any reality to disprove this with theories and theologies suggesting chromosomes don't map previous generations added into last arriving ancestor to a specific lineage in each of the numbers alive now.

Intellect wants to use DNA against an individual, I will use chromosomes as evidence now was always eternity. Liars or deniers all.
It takes a combined effort on several fronts to sustain corruption in a natural balancing environment.

Academia, arts, global economics, politics establishing intellectual rank, religions creating reasonable doubt now is eternity, social consensus lead by dictators or rule of law democracies by policy wonking ideas into factual ways to eliminate instinctive honesty until extinction event arrives.

How humanity brought this species to this point in time evolving never leaves a lifetime same form since arriving a fertilized cell with combined chromosomes that date back to inception.

NDA explaining yin and yang, morality, legality, ethics in defending character projection over ancestral time displaced ECA. Divine Comedy.
Bet nobody laughs but me.

the irony within humanity destroying the species inside out with power of suggesting now isn't eternity.

anyone up for an honest discussion about life in real time?

NDA is my sarcastic title of Natural Displacement Advisor if anyone cares.