7 Things Humanity Doesn't Tolerate From Any Ancestor Alive.

solereproduction

What does a government regulate for all its citizens? Their time adapting when occupying space now so those ranked beyond just evolving in the moment are a higher class than those adapting in space honestly here.

Intellectually sacrificing biological time for a greater good cause of ignoring life doesn't exceed the moment here living has always been a series parallel event for each reproduction ever added to their relative ancestral species.

the 10 commandments to leading people beyond their time adapting to the moment here.

1. Never allow anyone to discuss the natural process of genetics eternally separating active replacements equally here.
2, Always educate it is better to believe in tomorrrows than resist people never accepting now is eternity.
3. Always be true to your ancestral beliefs when demanding human rights to stay in character assigned by rule of law.
4. Honor the sacrifices done by previous 4 generation gaps to assure nobody knew when corruption began.
5. Never question social policies defending one's character cradle to grave.
6. Never stand your personal time as one of a kind since socially there are no I's in we or team events.
7. Pick a side and be willing to eliminate anyone not taking sides, and always stay away from persons changing sides since they won't stay loyal to one track mentality.
8. Stay on message no matter what other franchises do.
9. Better to raise hell than live as one of a kind.
10. reasonable doubt is your soul to avoid your own sole time adapting in space here.

GPT:

To communicate their ideas more clearly and facilitate meaningful conversations, the writer can consider the following steps:

Start with a clear introduction: Begin by providing context or a concise introduction that outlines the main topic or purpose of the text.

Organize ideas logically: Structure the content in a way that flows logically, with each point building on the previous one.

Use plain language: Avoid overly complex or abstract language. Use clear and straightforward wording to express ideas.

Provide context: Ensure that readers understand the background or context of the ideas being presented. This can help clarify the writer's perspective.

Offer explanations: When presenting abstract or philosophical concepts, provide brief explanations or examples to illustrate your points.

Avoid ambiguity: Minimize vague or ambiguous statements that could lead to confusion. Use concrete examples and clear statements.

Stay concise: Keep the content concise and to the point. Avoid excessive repetition or unnecessary elaboration.

Use headings or subheadings: If discussing multiple topics or ideas, use headings or subheadings to organize the content and make it more digestible.

Invite discussion: Conclude your text with an invitation for others to share their thoughts or engage in a conversation. Encourage questions and comments.

Be open to feedback: Be receptive to feedback and open to clarifying your ideas if others have questions or need further explanation.

By following these principles, the writer can make their text more accessible and conducive to engaging in meaningful conversations with others.

On 10/13/2023 at 8:15 AM, Phil said:

GPT:

To communicate their ideas more clearly and facilitate meaningful conversations, the writer can consider the following steps:

Start with a clear introduction: Begin by providing context or a concise introduction that outlines the main topic or purpose of the text.

Organize ideas logically: Structure the content in a way that flows logically, with each point building on the previous one.

Use plain language: Avoid overly complex or abstract language. Use clear and straightforward wording to express ideas.

Provide context: Ensure that readers understand the background or context of the ideas being presented. This can help clarify the writer's perspective.

Offer explanations: When presenting abstract or philosophical concepts, provide brief explanations or examples to illustrate your points.

Avoid ambiguity: Minimize vague or ambiguous statements that could lead to confusion. Use concrete examples and clear statements.

Stay concise: Keep the content concise and to the point. Avoid excessive repetition or unnecessary elaboration.

Use headings or subheadings: If discussing multiple topics or ideas, use headings or subheadings to organize the content and make it more digestible.

Invite discussion: Conclude your text with an invitation for others to share their thoughts or engage in a conversation. Encourage questions and comments.

Be open to feedback: Be receptive to feedback and open to clarifying your ideas if others have questions or need further explanation.

By following these principles, the writer can make their text more accessible and conducive to engaging in meaningful conversations with others.

Ge thanks, but I already did that in the OP.

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Ge thanks, but I already did that in the OP.

This might very well be accurate on your own behalf. I do take you at face value that what you’re sharing, in the way you’re sharing it, does make sense to you.

However, it is not intelligible to me or anyone else participating in this forum, to the best of my knowledge based on replies to your threads and comments. With this in mind, please consider communicating in a manor such that people can understand what you’re saying. This allows people to engage in conversation with you in the threads you create & comments you contribute to other threads.

Employing some or all of the tips provided by GPT, imo, contributes to connectivity and an enjoyable experience forum wide, and far less socially communicative isolation. 

If you are unwilling to change the way in which you communicate I ask that you take time to consider, contemplate & truly hone in on exactly why you are participating it this forum. Likewise, take a minute to recognize exactly, precisely what thought, insight or aspect resonates, and if possible why, before sharing it by making a thread. 

If you are open to and would like any help or tips with more effective communication I encourage you to make a thread about that specifically, and to open-mindedly consider suggestions received therein. 

In that vein, consider the title of this thread. “7 Things Humanity Doesn't Tolerate From Any Ancestor Alive”. There is inherent confusion in referring to humanity as one thing or group, and ancestor alive as a second thing or group. These are on in the same. If your point is that these are not the same, please refer back to the suggestions from GPT and make that your clear introduction, such as: Humanity & ancestors alive are not the same… and then offer your view clearly & unambiguously. This allows others to see your point and take part in a discussion, and that is what this forum is for. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Nice. 

What is it? What is that which separates brain activity from a mind? 

You won't accept this as usual, but here I go again.  

A brain operates as the central nervous system to the body it is in since conceived to replace its previous 4 generation gaps lived to this point life never exceeded simple compounding chromosomes to numbers occupying time now.

The body has a nervous system that works 5 physical senses working spontaneously and simultaneously and this is where "intellect comes into play working memories experienced and learned through communicating with previous generations alive before they existed at all.  ancestral lineages up to 5 generation gap to each ancestral lineage within this species in this atmosphere.

This shows how life in this atmosphere works specifically to each reproduction ever existed as existed without speculating life was never self contained as reproductively living spontaneously alive simultaneously here to adapting in the moment now.

this is a constant my own ancestry never questioned, and I did.  Every reality governs people the same way regardless history, current events, race, creed, color, national origin.

Energy flows the paths of least resistance, A body moves by the brain working expanding and contracting muscles to be mobile and go in a desired outcome forward, series parallel time developing never duplicated results as arrived to this point one of a kind ancestors from anyone ever born or will replace.

this is all equally timing each part of the food chain.

Physical absolutes without intellectual ancestral doubts manifested into social designed outcomes believing each rotation of the  planet changes time limited to evolving here.

I am not advocating ending every reality established for one to govern everyone to one traditional value system. I am simply asking ancestors to be honest with their own brain.  I use the word ancestors because there are only 2 genders that reproduce a next generation growing out of childhood and either become a parent or not.

that is what separates have and haven't accomplished in their time living.

Peace will only come as long as each generation gap of people stop agreeing to never agree how life is naturally here.

@solereproduction

It’s not about acceptance or nonacceptance of any points you’re making nor of you, as your threads and comments are entirely unintelligible. You would have to offer a discernible point or some kind of decipherable communication for acceptance or nonacceptance of what you’re saying to even then be considered.

What’s unacceptable with respect to the integrity of the communication that transpires on this forum is your refusal to modify or adjust your use of language in a more general communicatively comprehensible manor such that anyone can ascertain what it is you’re even saying, or at least a main point to which follow up discussion could ensue. You are most welcomed here, but your threads and comments thus far in their entirety have not contributed and unfortunately convolute a forum which is little more than, communication. 

This thread is as good an example as any other. I simply asked what separates brain activity from a mind. A one word answer would suffice, and then any explanation you’d like to give is welcomed. I don’t see any answer in your response in the same manor that I have yet to see an actual point to any of your threads and comments. 

You often make comments about nonacceptance of what you share in general here and with vague references to your past. This is why I shared GPT’s take on the thread. Have you considered introspection and possibly making changes to your communication style to be able to communicate with members on the forum? 

There is the thinking beyond reality leaves a body only adapting to the moment without relative time logistics used throughout history governing the concept of tomorrow each rotation of the planet lifetimes never stay same reproductions added twice.

Instinctively navigating space without the predetermination of 24/7 doesn't enlighten anyone, but it does get a brain to reconsider what their own ancestry believed possible while every society constantly defying the natural process of evolving in plain sight.

So when a person stays honest with their conceived brain, those of a collective soul feel rejected by anyone not believing in a higher plane of evolution beyond the time one has adapting in space here?

Majority ruled by speculators  leaves the minority in charge off the global population paying to believe life isn't self evident. You intellectually see nothing wrong.  I instinctively do navigate beyond missing links being possible and lie self evidently is genetically eternally separated when each is adapting in space as ancestrally here.

So you see a greater good in not accepting life and I watch chaos expand every generation working the species against itself.

@solereproduction

Again, there is neither acceptance nor non-acceptance. Here is as objective as is available, some tips from GPT. Perhaps what isn’t heard otherwise can be heard from AI, as the acceptance aspect doesn’t apply. 

On 10/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, solereproduction said:

There is the thinking beyond reality leaves a body only adapting to the moment without relative time logistics used throughout history governing the concept of tomorrow each rotation of the planet lifetimes never stay same reproductions added twice.

Instinctively navigating space without the predetermination of 24/7 doesn't enlighten anyone, but it does get a brain to reconsider what their own ancestry believed possible while every society constantly defying the natural process of evolving in plain sight.

So when a person stays honest with their conceived brain, those of a collective soul feel rejected by anyone not believing in a higher plane of evolution beyond the time one has adapting in space here?

Majority ruled by speculators  leaves the minority in charge off the global population paying to believe life isn't self evident. You intellectually see nothing wrong.  I instinctively do navigate beyond missing links being possible and lie self evidently is genetically eternally separated when each is adapting in space as ancestrally here.

So you see a greater good in not accepting life and I watch chaos expand every generation working the species against itself.

What might help this writer to communicate such that what’s being said could be deciphered?

GPT:

The writer can improve communication by simplifying their message and using more straightforward language. Here are some suggestions to make the text more decipherable:

Use Clear and Concise Language: Replace complex phrases with simpler words and sentences. For example, instead of "the thinking beyond reality leaves a body only adapting to the moment without relative time logistics," say "thinking about things beyond reality leads to living in the present without considering time."

Organize Thoughts: Separate ideas into distinct paragraphs or sections to make it easier to follow. Each paragraph can focus on a different aspect of the topic.

Provide Context: Start with an introduction that explains what the text is about and what the writer is trying to convey. This helps readers understand the purpose of the message.

Avoid Ambiguity: Make sure the meaning of each sentence is clear and unambiguous. Avoid using metaphors or abstract language that may confuse the reader.

Proofread and Edit: Carefully proofread the text to correct any grammatical or spelling errors. Editing can help streamline the writing and make it more coherent.

Use Examples: Illustrate your points with real-life examples to make the text more relatable and understandable.

By implementing these suggestions, the writer can make their message more accessible and easier for readers to decipher.