Creator•Creating•Creation

@Phil

Do you think that Source is somewhere hidden from our awareness constantly creating and thinking of what to create next?

Like to me I don't think it is, I don't think Creator is actively thinking this stuff into existence, I guess maybe the hang-up is "thinking this into existence", you just say creating, you don't mean some form of thinking or do you?

Like with the dreamboard and conscious creating, I was taking it to mean you can think of what you want, but I guess you probably mean the dreamboard and conscious creating is more like revealing what you want, as in you Source revealing the dreamboard "you" make, it's Source revealing what "You" want to consciously create. It's not you the person consciously creating or dreamboarding, this is what you mean isn't it?

It's not thinking something into existence, it's more like it being created, not like by hand though, the closest analog would be imagination, like close your eyes and imagine a purple elephant, it's creation like that but without the thought. Like how actually does the purple elephant appear, it's not thought, it's not will power, or manual labor, it just appears, thinking isn't actually what makes it appear, but it does appear.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, Devin said:

@Phil

Do you think that Source is somewhere hidden from our awareness constantly creating and thinking of what to create next?

No.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Like to me I don't think it is, I don't think Creator is actively thinking this stuff into existence, I guess maybe the hang-up is "thinking this into existence", you just say creating, you don't mean some form of thinking or do you?

No.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Like with the dreamboard and conscious creating, I was taking it to mean you can think of what you want, but I guess you probably mean the dreamboard and conscious creating is more like revealing what you want, as in you Source revealing the dreamboard "you" make, it's Source revealing what "You" want to consciously create. It's not you the person consciously creating or dreamboarding, this is what you mean isn't it?

Yes.