You have to think of the word myself

Yea the word myself.  You have to see how it’s a mask.  It’s just like someone doing special effects make up on you.  A special affects person doing make up on you but he just puts on a mask of makeup that looks like you.  Why would someone put on special affects makeup just to make themselves look the same.  You take on the role of yourself.  Imagine you being transported into a book and you take on a character in that book.  It would be cool being someone else and living this other character’s life.  But you would want to come back to being yourself again and not this other person.  Thats how you have to think about it that your this character in this book and that character is you but that its like a deferent character.  Once you become this other person thats the same person then your mind stops thinking on its own automatically foging your thoughts with thoughts that dont matter.  Your mind stops automatically thinking about what other people are going to think when you say this or that whatever you’re going to say.  The past also fogs your mind everything youve done and said your mind automatically thinks what people are going to think when you say something or do something .  Thats why meditation is good it trains your mind not to think of everything youve done and said in the past and you dont think of that stuff and you just think about what your saying or doing.  Your mind thinks automatically about all kinds of stuff.  When you meditate think of what that word means the word myself and then it will hit you what it means.  Then you’ll will be living a new life as someone else but actually you will take on the appearance of yourself.  Thats why its cool to have a alias name you live some other life.  I’m going to keep trying to awaken people but I’m not that smart and i might be messing up you all on the path.  I hope im not messing you guys up on the path.