Humanity Will/Has Never Create/d A Civil Society Governed By Civic Minds.

solereproduction

Because all laws legislating definitions of typecast people always protect those stereotyping their opposition as less than human.

Alpha minds, loyal we, us, obedient they, them, those must eliminate anyone not complying to social consensus how evolving should be managed for better tomorrows forward here now.

Genetics only changes population occupying space here now people change ancestral positions after parenting another generation gap forward here arriving last great great grandchild replacing their 4 previous generation gaps left alive with a completely different DNA than any previous generation in the lineage.

So all you civic minded typecast people pretending to be so above evolving intellectually training each great great grandchild to never accept their actual time living as eternally separated now get to direct outcomes as the healthy, wealthy, and wise leaders of anything else is possible.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

What specifically would you change, and how would you go about it?

Which specific laws are being referred to and how would you re-write the wording of them, and how would this be enhancing or beneficial?

I can only change from what I was educated to believe into the ancestor I remain being eternally separated now in my own skin. I am mapping how I learned to escape absolute power of suggesting now isn't eternity absolutely corrupts each ancestor born into captiving of vernacular tribalism cradle to grave only conceived to replace its 4 previous generation links of one's own unique DNA arrivals since inception of this species to the food chain native in this atmosphere specifically universally displaced now every society knows it has always been erd rock from the star.

I don't assume hypotheticals create greater good tomorrows anymore, not since 1982.  The point in time I discovered every reality hides the same universal constant.

Genetics eternally separates reproductions native in this atmosphere, or any other universally present with a natural perpetual motion of contracting results balanced by expanding details never duplicated again.

Cycles of life call ancestrally here as specifically changing population one at a time in series parallel space inhabiting the moment spontaneously alive since conceived to decomposed as current 5 generation gap average present.

See I accounted for all 8 billion and my algorithm will match history backwards as equally arriving one at a time forward from this post.

I describe evolving as existing without theories, theologies, social justifications demanding respect, obedience, compliance or else be eliminated from humanity for not agreeing to disagree now is eternity in plain sight differently with each typecast race, creed, color, gender, academic training, artistic impression of tomorrow, economic status, political leaning, spiritual conviction, social narrative practiced since dawn of civilization regardless the tongue or geographical area.

One species regardless which ancestral lineages still having relative occupying space now.

Peace on earth only comes when civic minds stop corrupting civil sole displacements just making the best out of adapting to the moment here genetics sustain eternal separation of numbers left alive now.  It is an adapt or become extinct environment each brain was genetically created to navigate space as one of a kind.

maybe you guys might be kind enough to remove my 4 warnings now.  I won't hold my breath though. Your civic minds only allow factual speculation debated.

Bet that gets me my 5th and final warning.

Actuality of being only supports staying in character assigned by those in charge of what people are permitted to believe possible.

Peace awaits honest soles.

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

The laws are said to be the cause. How would you change the laws you’re referring to?

How would they read?

Simplify interpreting laws within one species, not separate variations due to race, creed, color, and all that bullcrap that frames antidiscrimination against ideologies typecasting people performing the stereotype of vernacular tribliam.

Life is simple separated evolving after birth into 6 categories of ancestors still alive as genetically living now since inception of any species in this atmosphere.

There are the original 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents 2nd generation conceived, 4 grandparents 3rd generation, 2 parenting 4th generation, 5th wave of incoming replacements changing population forever one ancestor at a time.

6th generation until no more great great grandchildren wave happens again here now.

This universe is perpetually balancing into a new total sum left forward now.  That is perpetual motion cannot be technologically duplicated by existing matter occupied sustaining what is going forward now. thermodynamic principles/scientology.

That is how I determined now is eternity, instinctively comparing all intellectual histories combined to find the one universal constant ignored by every society historically here governing current events like tomorrow arrives each rotation of the planet, relative time logistics.

I discovered what physical eternity has always been denied by humanity using power of suggesting better days tomorrow by those in charge keeping a secret from the faithful and capitalizing off the advantage of treating everyone like nobody knew.

In contempt of their rank gets privileges. How mods on any website I visit treat me as insubordinate  troll. In real time I am an honest reproduction defending my time against absolute corruption. Nobody in charge wants corrected.  That makes me the second coming of understanding evolving as actually experienced being alive one at a time.

Simply equally occupying space here.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Simplify interpreting laws within one species, not separate variations due to race, creed, color,

Presently all laws applicable to race, creed & color are that of non discrimination. 

Do you know of a specific law that is an example to the contrary?

Are you suggesting that you would change existing laws, such that discrimination is made legal?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Presently all laws applicable to race, creed & color are that of non discrimination. 

Do you know of a specific law that is an example to the contrary?

Are you suggesting that you would change existing laws, such that discrimination is made legal?

that is funny, law establishes precedence on interpreting the species legally as typecast in anti-discrimination policies titling who anyone is by physical and ideological behavior, not timed existing in series parallel displacement of current 5 generations alive as each ancestor has the opportunity to become a parent, a grandparent, a great grandparent, a great great grandparent even after dying, because each next generation is dependent upon the last generation parenting, and most births have a 50/50 chance of changing from arrived great great grandchild replacing 4 previous generations(30) people directly linked to their specific DNA since conception, until the great great grandchild becomes of of 30 previous lifetimes of specific great great grandchildren arriving 4 generation gaps later.

SSDD.  Self evident compounding DNA theories and theology block being honest about it when society demands people be true to their beliefs, not their time only evolving here now.

See what I defend nobody else is willing to discuss and punish anyone discussing it. As the 4 warnings I received after arriving here.  Again, I am not angry since everyone else does this to me all the time in life.  I have 41 years experience being civil defying policies designed that protect reality, not ancestral displacements.

I conduct myself without malice toward any social narrative while I might have mild anger issues under control because I completely understand what it takes for a species to survive itself let alone the rest of the food chain spontaneously existing simultaneously here.

As a child I was taught "Honesty is the best policy." rule of law prohibits that socially with defamation of character, insubordination, treason, blasphemy.  Realities defined outside in look like utopia but adapting to the moment in real time, every generation being corrupted by the idea now isn't eternity. manifested eternal hell arrived at the dawn of civilization.

Point being the concept of Original Sin is the same thing as Final Conflict generations later when species becomes extinct eliminate each other based on intellect not instinctively navigating space mutually evolving forward now.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

All I got from that answer is no, you don’t have any specific examples, and no, there is no specific law you would change. 

It is my instinctive opinion that it wasn't what you got from my response, it is what you took from it by choice.  Which you have the liberty to do. Being wrong about evolving in plain sight is a human right protected by law punishing anyone that does explain it accurately.

My answer is sarcastic to the stiuation, not disrespectful to your genetic time equally evolving forward here.

clarifying my point of view.

@solereproduction

This thread is being moved to the emptying section because there is no discernible coherent point. The best I can make of it is you have a gripe against someone or some establishment, but this is in part an assumption due to your use of grammar. 

Please take the time to use proper English and communicate clearly and keep in mind the point of this forum is self-realization and not evolution, being right or wrong, or any other personal beliefs. It’s very much about seeing beliefs as, beliefs. 

Thank you. 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

This thread is being moved to the emptying section because there is no discernible coherent point. The best I can make of it is you have a gripe against someone or some establishment, but this is in part an assumption due to your use of grammar. 

Please take the time to use proper English and communicate clearly and keep in mind the point of this forum is self-realization and not evolution, being right or wrong, or any other personal beliefs. It’s very much about seeing beliefs as, beliefs. 

Thank you. 

Of course it will be.