Nothing Important

Ges

• There's no such a thing as Karma. I put it under the self-fulfilling prophecies category.
  • The most basic instincts are not conscious nor unconscious. They are deeply wired and built in the body underneath and prior to the mind. If you inspect deeply, you'll notice that there's no actual reason other than feeling for why you want to eat or have sex. This feeling (hunger, thirst, horniness, etc.) is not reasonable. It is illogical and irrational and it doesn't require any justifications. In fact, all justifications and reasoning stem from it. This feeling is inexplicable, even though we can speculate about why it's happening, but there's really no ultimate answer.
Edited by Ges

Have faith.

Watching Joseph Maynor's videos is very clarifying. But it's also kind of scary how addicted that kind of clarity can make me. I mean that in terms of thinking. The more I listen to Joseph, the more I find my mind thinking. That hasn't been my normal mode of being for a very long time, so I feel somewhat overwhelmed by my thoughts sometimes. But I think that's what I need at this point. I need to move from no-mind back into the mind. It seems like the healthiest and most natural step to take.

Have faith.

So I have an internship interview tomorrow at noon. If I pass the interview, I will be working/training remotely for 3 months and probably for free, then probably officially start working. Not exactly what I ultimately want for now, but good enough as a first step. Hope everything goes well.

They've asked me to do 4 tests before accepting me in the interview, the results are in the screenshots below:

1531432020_EnglishTest.thumb.jpg.6910cb90c1ecacd00d8da0025fc756fe.jpg

73406034_KeyboardTypingSpeedTest.thumb.jpg.22ea6243cc8bf485c40358c72fea6aa2.jpg

2101020967_MBTITest.thumb.jpg.5c33aea6728710945be6dda61ff405b7.jpg

1504086896_DiscTest.thumb.jpg.0b132acc6268c2755ec652609fb61b9b.jpg

Indeed, I manipulated the personality tests to get the results I anticipate they wanted to see, cuz I know personality tests/types are BS.

Then I tried to send the response email through my main email (Hotmail) which failed me for some reason. It got blocked/suspended for the first time (thanks life, you always disappoint). So I had to go through some trouble and eventually resort to my backup email in order to reach the company's HR, who was very gentle and understanding. My main email seems to be lost forever, but it's only linked to my Facebook account so it's no biggie.

For the remaining time, I will be researching on how to prepare for a front-end internship interview. Maybe I'll get an edge or something. But if it didn't work out, then I'm gonna continue as before, like nothing had happened, while taking the lessons for future interviews etc. (fill in the blanks positive-psychology, self-help stuff).

We will see...

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

• Spiritual ego is the ugliest and most disgusting kind of ego. No-selves fighting over No-thing.
  • All suffering is well-deserved. Selfishness costs happiness. No more sympathy for the human suffering.
Edited by Ges

Have faith.

Tomorrow I will be meeting with the development team and staff in person and for the first time. I don't feel anything about it in particular, and I don't have many thoughts, either. It will probably be fun.

In the meantime, I'll keep on practicing more JS while studying the theory of C. I have found that learning C is the best way to learn programming.

Have faith.

How to deal with snowflakes online? Use emojis after each statement to make them sound less serious, less masculine, more feminine, etc. You can use inappropriate emojis as long as they look colorful and positive, or at least not negative. The more emojis, the better.

For example:

• I don't like you 🙈💰🌈
  • The weather looks great 🦷🥲👾
  • How are you doing? 🍦1️⃣✂️
  • Thank you dear 🐝🏍️

Emojis are probably the main antagonist of the masculine frame. Many girls lost attraction after I started using them while texting. Now I keep it to a minimum, and let them use all the emojis that they want. For online forums, the masculine frame is not necessary, and many people here seem to have a shadow/traumas around masculinity in general, so emojis are fine as they decrease the overall masculine tone of the communication. I'll just attach random emojis to the end of each statement from now on 🍽️👗🏝️

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

Sooooooo, after all this time, I guess I've grown up a bit. I can see some of my previous blindspots and shortcomings, which no longer exist, which is great!

Anywho, I've been living life away from internet communities for the past year or so, and I plan to continue living this way. I guess just this one-off day, and I'll go offline again.

I love my life! Happy as fuck, and can't complain. Though, I'm not suggesting that this detox has anything to do with my current state per se, but just to state the facts.

Edited by Ges

Have faith.