Do I move my body?

It's impossible to type this without moving the body.

The very existence of this post is evidence that the body is moving a certain way.

Now is it moving because of me?

Now I will define me as that which moves the body.

In other words I am the one causing the body to move.

Is there I? Or perhaps I don't exist...

By being aware of my experience I know that I am aware of something.

By being aware that I am aware of something I know that I am aware.

By knowing I am aware I know I am.

By knowing I am, I know there is a source of these body movements and it is just I and I alone.

You aren’t being aware of anything, Awareness is intrinsic. 
Neither I or Not-I,

You exist, being two spheres which the lens can make it seem like there is a do-er doing things in the world, when really it is just love gravitating towards Love. When they ‘line up’ in a sense, there is just Silence.  

48 minutes ago, Myself said:

Now I will define me as that which moves the body.

😂🤣👌🏻 

Why? 😄

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

8 minutes ago, Loop said:

You aren’t being aware of anything, Awareness is intrinsic. 
Neither I or Not-I,

You exist, being two spheres which the lens can make it seem like there is a do-er doing things in the world, when really it is just love gravitating towards Love. When they ‘line up’ in a sense, there is just Silence.  

😂🤣👌🏻 

Why? 😄

I am responding to you and I know this.

Edited by Myself

14 minutes ago, Myself said:

What do you mean?

Empty thought, aline it with feeling. Trying to define yourself will create a conceptual maze. Embrace yourself, embrace ‘What am I?” And stare deeply into the feeling that arises when you ask that question, don’t create more concepts. You are endless creativity, and it puts cap on it in sense when you say “I have found myself””Here is the definition of me”

14 minutes ago, Myself said:

The one causing this to happen is referring to itself with the word I. In other words I cause this to happen and no one but I.

That is a hindsight thought taking credit for a seem, or a bubble, or a thought. 
There is No-One.

17 minutes ago, Myself said:

You are also the source of your posts. Why don't you take credit for your actions? 

There is only One Source, One Sense, One Being.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

16 minutes ago, Loop said:

Empty thought, aline it with feeling. Trying to define yourself will create a conceptual maze. Embrace yourself, embrace ‘What am I?” And stare deeply into the feeling that arises when you ask that question, don’t create more concepts. You are endless creativity, and it puts cap on it in sense when you say “I have found myself””Here is the definition of me”

That is a hindsight thought taking credit for a seem, or a bubble, or a thought. 
There is No-One.

There is only One Source, One Sense, One Being.

I don't understand why you contradict yourself. You say there is no one and then you say there is one being. Why do you do that?

6 hours ago, Myself said:

But what's the point in saying there's no one and then saying there's just one? 

There is no-self, & just One Source. 
This cannot be understood logically, or through language, only by emptying, feeling, embracing & expressing, yourself/ myself. I’m more so just dancing with language so to speak than trying to do anything logical here, don’t let yourself get caught up in labels for how to define yourself, just keeping going to the Silence before thought, before birth, that is where genuine insight is waiting in a sense. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.