The Self

bardh

Do you have the same experience?

Just be yourself.

The easiest way to notice that you are not yourself is when you <sense> in real time that you are the separate self.

If it feels wrong, than you are not being yourself. If you are not <sensing> yourself, or more accurately just being yourself, (not sure which one is more accurate) then you are <disconnected>.  

Being yourself it is like learning a skill.  

All the separate self's are a <hyper conscious of yourself>.

The mic has been dropped! 🙂

Edited by bardh

@bardh Yes, I get what you're saying and I agree, but tbh the lingo you use to describe it is a bit confusing only because many think of "yourself" as the mind/ego, not the Self (awareness). 

I had to read it 3 times, but I got you!👊

42 minutes ago, bardh said:

The mic has been dropped! 🙂

Love it! Hey, welcome to the forum!

💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Faith I edited abit abit 🙂. I think it is more clear now. If I could stay myself all time I wouldn't have made so many mistakes. 

I am of course talking about the Self, which is <sensed> as being myself. There is a sense of ownership also mine-ness.

To add just this and i wont write anymore 😄: the ego self can be <sensed> as Self also. We don't have to get rid of the ego self in order to feel as our Self.  

Edited by bardh