Expressing emotions on the emotional scale

Posted (edited)

@Phil

"You’re not alone in discouragement, everyone feels it from time to time. Recognizing & expressing that we have been or are feeling discouragement feels very relieving. It is in a way an admittance, a coming to terms with the present, which always yields relief & insights."

This is acknowledging emotion from the past

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Can i use "I hate them or that"for expression? or I say hatred is experienced 

Of course. It just isn’t true. There isn’t a self which hates. So it feels untrue (hatred). How hatred feels is guidance for the thought (I hate them or that). The thought can be aligned with the true nature of you - with the self that is actual & present. 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am feeling much better I feel like there is energy which I didn't have before doing the emotional scale practice holy shit it's working awesome

Awesome. You don’t have it though. That’d be a self separate of energy. You are it. 

29 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

"You’re not alone in discouragement, everyone feels it from time to time. Recognizing & expressing that we have been or are feeling discouragement feels very relieving. It is in a way an admittance, a coming to terms with the present, which always yields relief & insights."

This is acknowledging emotion from the past

Nice.

18 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I feel irritation and impatience before I feel the previous emotions after expressing revenge

Still though, don’t skip any.