Krishnamurti non-brothers appreciation Post :-) :-) :-)

ELove

30 minutes ago, Erin said:

@Faith @Phil Michael has left for South Africa, he won't be available for another 48 hours. I have to speak to his secretary in order to get to him until he gets back, which is after another 2 weeks. His secretary has access to his email and computer, @Faith what you're saying was added after the occurrence and his secretary, this has apparently been confirmed by her. He's already told me he doesn't care about this though he already gave me the okay, I'm surprised he didn't mention this by email to @Phil . 

Out of respect, I won't comment anymore until I get approval from Michael, which will be after the 48 hours. 

As a matter of principle, anything like this. What is valid, what is not?

Hi. Politely, who are you? (just didn't know you had more access to him than me). I have PM'd you so if you could please answer.... If you're open to sharing more contact details... 

Edited by ELove

@Erin In the meantime, as a member of this forum I assume you'd like to start sharing/contributing.

Forum Orientation
Nonduality, self-realization, well being & alignment, sharing of best practices & insights, creating the life you dream of and spreading the Message therein.

Thus far, I haven't seen you contributing in a positive way here at all.  More so just bringing strife and negativity to a peaceful forum, which is unfortunate. You could probably learn something or pass on some actual advice to others.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.