How I feel-the suppressed expressed

Someone here

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

All the difference in the world lies between psychedelics & talking the path, and walking the path

Well in any case I can only speak for myself. I definitely need an awakening to what Love is . To me it seems like a amature and childish (or perhaps girly) way of looking at the world .which is bleak. And cold and doesn't give a fuck about us .

But Leo always talk about Love and the importance of Love and how literally EVERYTHING is Love ,including pedophilia😅 even though he was abused when he was a child as he at least claims so.

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’re not in anything. I’d get to bottom of that if I were in your shoes. The anxiety would be dispelled and no longer experienced. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

Meditation isn’t intended to fix any problems. It’s more of a helpfulness in noticing that way of framing experience is discordant. 

I don't know if I mentioned this to you before..but I take a lot of medications and  see a therapist.  And my case improved a lot in the last few months. 

my whole life, been high anxiety. High anxiety translates into insomnia, not being able to control my obsessing about things, catastrophizing (the worst possible thing will probably happen). All of that has almost completely eliminated. I sleep at night. I seldom obsess over anything, and I have the ability to actually choose to where to focus my attention.

Also I'm experiencing  a lot of Insights. I am learning every day more about how I operate and simultaneously how human beings operate. I can feel my body’s emotional reactions to things and see how I could let it instantaneously make decisions for me. I am able to see my old natural insecurities, fears and where I felt shame and understand how they controlled me in the past and choose differently now.  Now I still have a lot of work to do ..but I definitely improved. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

It helps with bringing these ways of thinking to rest

It definitely does . But slowly and not completely. I do have a medical condition. Like something in the chemistry of my brain is out of sorts (this is why I take Prozac and Invega) and those are prescribed for people with lack of serotonin in the brain. 

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well in any case I can only speak for myself. I definitely need an awakening to what Love is . To me it seems like a amature and childish (or perhaps girly) way of looking at the world .which is bleak. And cold and doesn't give a fuck about us .

But Leo always talk about Love and the importance of Love and how literally EVERYTHING is Love ,including pedophilia😅 even though he was abused when he was a child as he at least claims so.

Thoughts arise; immature, childish, a world which is bleak, cold, doesn’t care, and pedophilia. 

But infinite can not know finite. 

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't know if I mentioned this to you before..but I take a lot of medications and  see a therapist.  And my case improved a lot in the last few months. 

my whole life, been high anxiety. High anxiety translates into insomnia, not being able to control my obsessing about things, catastrophizing (the worst possible thing will probably happen). All of that has almost completely eliminated. I sleep at night. I seldom obsess over anything, and I have the ability to actually choose to where to focus my attention.

Also I'm experiencing  a lot of Insights. I am learning every day more about how I operate and simultaneously how human beings operate. I can feel my body’s emotional reactions to things and see how I could let it instantaneously make decisions for me. I am able to see my old natural insecurities, fears and where I felt shame and understand how they controlled me in the past and choose differently now.  Now I still have a lot of work to do ..but I definitely improved. 

So great to hear!!! ✊🏼

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

It definitely does . But slowly and not completely. I do have a medical condition. Like something in the chemistry of my brain is out of sorts (this is why I take Prozac and Invega) and those are prescribed for people with lack of serotonin in the brain. 

If interested, keep ‘peeling away’ conceptual and investigating actual. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

infinite can not know finite. 

What does that mean though?  Isn't the opposite actually the case (or at least more accurate)?

I agree that our finite minds cannot comprehend infinity in any way,  shape or form.
However ,It's not man's mind that is finite, only his range of perceptions. To understand infinity we'd have to have infinite senses which cannot be done, hence the big fat 'no,' a finite intelligence cannot grasp the concept of infinity. To try to do so leads to frustration.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

What does that mean though? Isn't the opposite actually the case (or at least more accurate)?

If there is a finite thing, by default there isn’t infinite. Infinite doesn’t mean opposite of finite, infinite means there isn’t finite.

Try a different word to ‘get there’ like…

Why can’t indestructible be destroyed?

Because it is indestructible. 

Love is infinite, so there isn’t this other finite thing to love, such as pedophilia, for love to love. Love is love and love is infinite. Even to say everything is love is already saying love isn’t infinite, as by definition there isn’t infinite and this other thing, everything, let alone pedophilia. 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

I agree that our finite minds cannot comprehend infinity in any way,  shape or form.
However ,It's not man's mind that is finite, only his range of perceptions. To understand infinity we'd have to have infinite senses which cannot be done, hence the big fat 'no,' a finite intelligence cannot grasp the concept of infinity. To try to do so leads to frustration.

If there is infinite, there isn’t comprehension, finite man’s mind, a range of perceptions, understanding, finite intelligence or frustration… and love is infinite. These thoughts arise, but where are these in perception & sensation? 

🤍

6 hours ago, Phil said:

If there is a finite thing, by default there isn’t infinite. Infinite doesn’t mean opposite of finite, infinite means there isn’t finite.

Try a different word to ‘get there’ like…

Why can’t indestructible be destroyed?

Because it is indestructible. 

Love is infinite, so there isn’t this other finite thing to love, such as pedophilia, for love to love. Love is love and love is infinite. Even to say everything is love is already saying love isn’t infinite, as by definition there isn’t infinite and this other thing, everything, let alone pedophilia. 

If there is infinite, there isn’t comprehension, finite man’s mind, a range of perceptions, understanding, finite intelligence or frustration… and love is infinite. These thoughts arise, but where are these in perception & sensation? 

🤍

Got it . So my point was that infinite already includes finite within itself  .therefore can know it . Whereas finite is smaller than infinite and thereby cannot comprehend that which is "bigger "than itself inside itself. 

But good point you made here 👇

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Infinite doesn’t mean opposite of finite, infinite means there isn’t finite

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Got it . So my point was that infinite already includes finite within itself  .therefore can know it . Whereas finite is smaller than infinite and thereby cannot comprehend that which is "bigger "than itself inside itself. 

But good point you made here 👇

The notion that infinite includes finite is the notion there is finite, which means there isn’t infinite. This is the classic nonduality includes duality line of reasoning. The relevance is knowing - knowingness - is already infinite being. Not infinite being knows, but is knowing, is what knowing is. There is an orientation of never ending trickery and existential rumination, and there an orientation of inspection of what is actual. The relevance of that is wether one is already the knowing as in is knowingness, or there is a ‘knower’, aka separate self, which attains, obtains etc (seeking / suffering). It is of course to you to feel and therein decipher any isolation vs connection in feeling, or anxiety vs alignment, and more so perhaps, Isness, awakening, Truth. 

Aside from all the existential conversing, expressing of emotions etc… just want to mention, don’t overlook or underestimate relaxation and breath-work. What’s most relevant is how you feel and the ‘livin’ (so to speak!) 🤍 It’s always ok to just relax! 🙏🏼

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

The notion that infinite includes finite is the notion there is finite, which means there isn’t infinite. This is the classic nonduality includes duality line of reasoning

I understand. Duality” is not a thing, it is not an object. Human mind perceives itself as a separate entity distinct from that which it perceives. This manner of perception is duality.

The reason why the mind perceives itself as an individual, as a separate being, as a self, as a person, is because it’s awareness is limited.

Think of your eyes for example. Eyes see, but “sight” is not a thing, it’s not an object. Human eyes are fairly limited in what they can see, they can’t see particles for example, they can’t see atoms, they can’t see the full spectrum of light. Human eyes are not capable for seeing everything exactly the way it is.

The same way, human mind is only capable of being aware of so much, and what it is aware of is a separate entity called “me”, and the world that “me” is separate from.

and I agree.  Duality is not created out of non-duality, it is created out of self-ignorance. In a non-dual reality, there cannot be another thing.  The best that can be done toward that end is to make it appear there is another thing. This happens through the self-ignorance.

But that leads to solipsism. And to the fact that there can only be ONE conscious  experience happening at a time .

A metaphor: When you go to sleep, there aren't two or three consciousnesses there, just you, the one sleeping consiousness, alone and non-dual. This means that anything that could arise in/to that consiousness, cannot be you. Nor can it be real. The one sleeping consiousness is the only thing there, the only thing that is ever real.

However, the appearance  of "other" makes its debut in the form of a multiplicity of dream objects and dream events. Does the presence of any of that change the sleeping consiousness? Does it divide it up in anyway? No, its all just an adjunct to it. The sleeping consiousness is still and always the only real, no matter how varied the dream objects may be.

So, the sleeping consiousness provides the substance for the multiplicity, but none of that multiplicity is anything but the non-dual consiousness that is asleep. So why does it arise? It arises because we think that our identity at the time of the dream is the dream character, not the sleeping consiousness, which is our true identity. This is that self-ignorance rearing its ugly head, because when we do that, we bring ourselves "down" to the level of the dream and think we are now a dream object in a world of dream objects. It seems like duality has been created out of non-duality.

Similarly, when we believe ourselves to be the waking character (the mind-body-ego in the world), and not the non-dual consiousness, we bring ourselves "down" to the level of the world and believe we are an object in a world of objects, just like we do in the dream. The world is nothing but the non-dual consciousness, but our self-ignorance seems to create a duality out of the non-duality.

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

Aside from all the existential conversing, expressing of emotions etc… just want to mention, don’t overlook or underestimate relaxation and breath-work. What’s most relevant is how you feel and the ‘livin’ (so to speak!) 🤍 It’s always ok to just relax! 🙏🏼

Amen to that brother 🙏

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

The relevance is knowing - knowingness - is already infinite being. Not infinite being knows, but is knowing, is what knowing is. There is an orientation of never ending trickery and existential rumination, and there an orientation of inspection of what is actual. The relevance of that is wether one is already the knowing as in is knowingness, or there is a ‘knower’, aka separate self, which attains, obtains etc (seeking / suffering). It is of course to you to feel and therein decipher any isolation vs connection in feeling, or anxiety vs alignment, and more so perhaps, Isness, awakening, Truth. 

Yes .i have learned this from you.  What you call "inspection ". Its a new way of dealing with existential and philosophical questions.  Usually I tend to speculate and theorize about stuff. But when I "inspect " what the hell I'm theorising about..it appears to have no actuality to it whatsoever. Except maybe as a thought . So shout out to you 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Yes .i have learned this from you.  What you call "inspection ". Its a new way of dealing with existential and philosophical questions.  Usually I tend to speculate and theorize about stuff. But when I "inspect " what the hell I'm theorising about..it appears to have no actuality to it whatsoever. Except maybe as a thought . So shout out to you 

🙏 

I understand. Duality” is not a thing, it is not an object. Human mind perceives itself as a separate entity distinct from that which it perceives. This manner of perception is duality.

The reason why the mind perceives itself as an individual, as a separate being, as a self, as a person, is because it’s awareness is limited.

Think of your eyes for example. Eyes see, but “sight” is not a thing, it’s not an object. Human eyes are fairly limited in what they can see, they can’t see particles for example, they can’t see atoms, they can’t see the full spectrum of light. Human eyes are not capable for seeing everything exactly the way it is.

The same way, human mind is only capable of being aware of so much, and what it is aware of is a separate entity called “me”, and the world that “me” is separate from.

and I agree.  Duality is not created out of non-duality, it is created out of self-ignorance. In a non-dual reality, there cannot be another thing.  The best that can be done toward that end is to make it appear there is another thing. This happens through the self-ignorance.

But that leads to solipsism. And to the fact that there can only be ONE conscious  experience happening at a time .

A metaphor: When you go to sleep, there aren't two or three consciousnesses there, just you, the one sleeping consiousness, alone and non-dual. This means that anything that could arise in/to that consiousness, cannot be you. Nor can it be real. The one sleeping consiousness is the only thing there, the only thing that is ever real.

However, the appearance  of "other" makes its debut in the form of a multiplicity of dream objects and dream events. Does the presence of any of that change the sleeping consiousness? Does it divide it up in anyway? No, its all just an adjunct to it. The sleeping consiousness is still and always the only real, no matter how varied the dream objects may be.

So, the sleeping consiousness provides the substance for the multiplicity, but none of that multiplicity is anything but the non-dual consiousness that is asleep. So why does it arise? It arises because we think that our identity at the time of the dream is the dream character, not the sleeping consiousness, which is our true identity. This is that self-ignorance rearing its ugly head, because when we do that, we bring ourselves "down" to the level of the dream and think we are now a dream object in a world of dream objects. It seems like duality has been created out of non-duality.

Similarly, when we believe ourselves to be the waking character (the mind-body-ego in the world), and not the non-dual consiousness, we bring ourselves "down" to the level of the world and believe we are an object in a world of objects, just like we do in the dream. The world is nothing but the non-dual consciousness, but our self-ignorance seems to create a duality out of the non-duality.

Still some solipsism & now panpsychism as veiling layers over the true nature. 

On 10/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, Someone here said:

Perhaps me ..I'm skeptical about this notion of goodness and love..

But Leo?  Well here you go:

By less than pure, I mean apparent knowledge. As if love were not you, but some ‘thing’ someone else ‘has knowledge about’. I see it’s very effective and hope so to speak, you feel what I’m talking about.

🙏 

21/10/2022

I feel amazing today

I am excited to be alive today. I’m looking forward to my day. I can’t wait to get outside and let the air hit my face, to see my mom smile, to pet my cat , to smell the fresh air, to see trees, to see the sun set, to pick my outfit. I am excited to live. This is something I haven’t felt in too long. I can’t wait to get out of bed.

It’s hard to think just yesterday I slept until 6pm lol.

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Might have something to do with the expression journal. Unfettering. 🙂✊🏼

Yeah pretty much.  For me it helps developing Self-Awareness. writing about my feelings or issues which triggered me helps me with being more aware of my pain points and how to avoid them in the future and focus on what feels good about the day that elevates my mood . Perhaps because today I woke up early unusually and went to a run under the morning sun. It feels so awesome . Nature is so beautiful bro. Its a crime to stay late at night or to stay indoors during the day and not go out enjoying the sun rays .

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here Happy anyway but so very happy for you. 

Thanks 😊

I hope this is not by chance and that I keep climbing up the ladder of happiness.  I figured out that waking up early in the morning is helping me a ton in elevating my mood ,my energy and my overall happiness.  So I'm building a morning routine before going to college .wake up at 6 AM ,go for a run.  Get some early morning golden sunshine and taking a shower. Eating breakfast that is mostly clean and composed of cereal and fresh fruits. 

I also am seeing good results from the antidepressants that I take . But the only problem is I'm becoming dependent on  them to the point if I stop then for even two days my mood will go to absolute shit lol. I aim to quit these medications of course but it seems like I have to take them for now .

Would appreciate any advise about anything you apply in your daily life that helps in acing the quality of your day .

@Someone here

So I'm building a morning routine before going to college .wake up at 6 AM ,go for a run.  Get some early morning golden sunshine and taking a shower. Eating breakfast that is mostly clean and composed of cereal and fresh fruits.

I think this is HUGE. Really. 

I'd just add 15 min meditation to your morning, then another 15 or 20 in the afternoon, late morning. And the journaling, which you're already doing. 

Another random tip, stay hydrated. I squeeze half a lemon and a bit of raw honey in a full glass of water and drink that when I'm feeling off or like I'm not satiated but shouldn't be hungry. I even sleep better. 

Youtube Channel