How I feel-the suppressed expressed

Someone here

@Mandy thanks for your advice. I will try to write uplifting stuff and positive stuff.  But I can't promise you to only write positive stuff .because the whole point of this  journal is to be authentic and write honestly. And honestly my life is absolute shit right now haha so I gotta Try really hard to squeeze something positive. 

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

Dreamboard, but live now, do not live for what's on the board, do not follow the board, live now, follow your feel always. The dreamboard is just a way to process angst for me.

One thing which I have learned about life is that there are too many opinions that are travelling around in my mind . Too much conflicting thoughts .It becomes difficult to decide which opinion is useful for us and which opinion is not that useful.

Writing your objectives or making a vision board with pictures is a wonderful way of developing clarity in the middle of the chaos.

Although I'm also attracted to the idea of living in the now .but it just doesn't seem practical.  You can't live In the now while doing your homework assignment for college, you know what I mean 😏

@Someone here You can write something that you might think would be judged as negative, but writing it FEELS so much better in that moment. What I'm suggesting isn't to try to make everything sound positive, but just to pay attention to how it feels. That's the only direction to move it. Making is sound positive is worrying about what people think, and isn't the expression you want.  

Youtube Channel  

56 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here You can write something that you might think would be judged as negative, but writing it FEELS so much better in that moment. What I'm suggesting isn't to try to make everything sound positive, but just to pay attention to how it feels. That's the only direction to move it. Making is sound positive is worrying about what people think, and isn't the expression you want.  

So that includes something like writing the negative not to dwell into it but to notice it as discordant and to not come back to it again? 

Because For me the biggest disadvantage to keeping a personal diary or journal, is  I always seem to procrastinate or lose the drive to be willing to record my every day life.

Sometimes I wonder why even keep a journal? I Don't need a journal to know that I'm creator and owner of my reality. I guess its just like talking to a friend of yours or to your mom about your troubles . It has psychological therapeutic effect . But it won't resolve the root of the issue .

So for example if I write here or on my dreamboard for 100 years that I just wanted a girlfriend ,I'm not gonna get one unless I put down the pen and go to the outside world and own my shit and get myself a girlfriend.  So instead of that I'm rambling here about it . But anyways I'm giving it a try . Let's see where all of this will lead and leave tommorrow open.

40 minutes ago, Devin said:

See, YOU WANT to do your homework assignment, it's the discordant thoughts, the conditioning telling you you want to play video games, smoke, and eat junk food.

You can live in the now doing homework. You can live in the now and enjoy chores, I LOVE CHORES. You're conditioned to believe the now is supposed to be some major motion picture grandioso thing, no, the glass of water is freaking amazing.

Sorry but I just don't see how is this possible or correct.  To me ,being  in the now happens when this now is an enjoyable one .if I'm doing something I'm genuinely interested in..like creating music ..then I can be in the now .but if I'm being tortured (I know it's an extreme example and probably not gonna happen ) then I definitely can't enjoy the now. Or be present. 

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So that includes something like writing the negative not to dwell into it but to notice it as discordant and to not come back to it again? 

Yes. Rather than telling things how they are how you think you/they are, you shift to how you feel. 

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because For me the biggest disadvantage to keeping a personal diary or journal, is  I always seem to procrastinate or lose the drive to be willing to record my every day life.

No need to record anything unless that's your objective, like for example keeping a dream journal to be aware of the messages. Even if you were to do that, you'd naturally only record what you remember, or what sticks out to you. Expression doesn't require drive, just like when you eat something bad puking happens, and doesn't require any motivation. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy so let's take an example  . If I wanted to journal about my battle with smoking addiction. Should I write about the obvious health risks that come with smoking ? Or should I write the positive side of smoking (the high I get from it )? Or q combination of both ?  

Do you remember when I talked to you about im not even sure if smoking is something I wanna do or not ? I'm stuck between my cravings for nicotine which I became physically addicted to it ..and between the harmful consequences which I'm already starting to notice .

@Devin you have a nice perspective.  I honestly don't know how to implement the same mindset and simplicity into my life.  So if you will..May you elaborate a bit about what your perspective of enjoying the now? 

@Someone here

If I was writing positive aspects, I would write about how beautiful and relaxing it is it is to take a deep breath of clean air. If I was expressing crappy thoughts about the subject, I'd just write what arose, letting it go and feeling the resonance and I wrote it, not trying to tell it how it is and not believing that "this is how I am." 

Youtube Channel  

Why are we always constantly seeking more achievements ,which might take multiple forms ?  More money .more sex .more luxury items etc.  Why can't we be satisfied with having just about right what's nesscary for our survival and that's it? food and water and shelter and basics of life ?

Why do people go out of their way?

To me,minimalism seems to be more simplistic and easy to walk through in this life .

Minimalism is not about depriving yourself from basic comfort or putting yourself through hardships. It is about developing in yourself the mindset of a monk. We are on a journey on Earth. This journey shall last a few decades. In the grand scheme of cosmos, our lives do not last for more than a blink.

When we travel to some place , we try to pack only as much as is necessary. Anything more becomes a burden, an inconvenience. Same goes for life. Pack only that is necessary. Everything else is a burden.

I do not see any cons of minimalist lifestyle.

37 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, by other lives going on i mean other than the ones you're experiencing right now. @Someone here and @Devinis all who exist right now, and I am all of the experience. I think you have your own "mind", I think solipsism is shallow limited thinking, which falls in upon itself when it says one mind, because why couldn't a mind create a mind? That's finite thinking, I experience people with their own minds. And mind is a concept, all there is is the experience

So we both exist simultaneously ,right ? And other 8 billion people? 

44 minutes ago, Devin said:

So I know this because I don't know your mom is sitting next to you, I don't know there's 8 billion other people, what I do know though is this experience, and that's all I can actually know. The rest is thought, you tell me your mom is next to you and I imagine it and I can believe you, but I can't know it.

OK so you are a "pseudo solipsist "? We might call it "skeptical solipsist "?

You are only sure of what you experience directly?  But you don't experience my experience directly..so how can you know that I'm real?

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Because I'm experiencing you, this isn't in my head, this is really happening

How exactly are you "experiencing me"? All that is in your direct experience is these words on your screen .you can't look through my eyes and verify that I'm real.

But anyways..I suggest changing the subject because this solipsism talk gives me existential crisis 😅

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

If a finite mind can know a multiplicity of experience such as thought & perception, perhaps an infinite being could know a multiplicity of finite mind, apparently.   

It definitely can . But that doesn't say anything about whether it actually does .just like anything that is potentially possible but cannot be actualized.  For example going to the moon using an airplane. 

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.

you say: "of course there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yep, that's all I'm experiencing of you. That's all I know of you that exists. Still a person, still personality

No .where is the "person "? 

I am writing these words and from my vantage, I am a sentient being that experiences all the trappings of existence. Qualia and physicality are mine and exist because I consciously/subconsciously create and experience them.

To you however I am whatever you conjure as an abstract concept. I am the pixels on a screen that you conceive/perceive as some forum user with the label “Someone here” generated in replies to questions. Your brain translates those pixels into symbols that you perceive as words which point to connotations within your consciousness and cobble their (your) meanings into concepts.

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:
1 hour ago, Phil said:

It definitely can .But that doesn't say anything about whether it actually does .just like anything that is potentially possible but cannot be actualized.  For example going to the moon using an airplane. 

It precisely says that it is. Airplanes and moons are appearing thoughts. Infinite is not an appearing thought. Infinite is infinite   This is Infinite saying infinite is!

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that. 

Solipsism is an ism, it’s conjecture and it seems true because it’s believed.  Mormons say Mormonism is absolutely true subjectively too.  They also don’t understand subjectivity,  because they side with beliefs and not direct experience too. 

You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case..

That doesn’t even make sense! 😂 If you are trapped inside your own experience what’s aware of the this ?!

So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness..

Things aren’t aware! That’s panpsychism, another ism! There are no separate selves with points of view! That’s the material list paradigm! Stop eating from dumpsters!! 🙏🏽

There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is..

No! 😂 That’s perception and it’s not in front of anyone!

Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it. you say: "of course there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

There’s no you’s!! 
♥️

Solipsism is irrelevant.  The reason I say this is, even if I were the only person that truly existed and everyone else were a figment of my imagination, I would still interact with them in the same way.  Either way, the only being or just one of many beings, nothing really changes that much.  

A thought experiment experiment:  You come home and realize that you forgot your keys before you left your house in the morning.  Your wife, who goes to work after you do, doesn't get home for another hour.  If you were the only being, theoretically you could will a set of keys into existence, but anyone who has ever tried this knows that it is impossible.  No, you have to wait for your either real or imaginary spouse to come home and unlock the door for you.  You still have a dependency on the "other" that supersedes yourself.  

I would say someone who believes they are the only person in existence is merely discrediting the world around them.

However? Solipsism does NOT entail that you are the cause of your phenomenal experience. It just suggests that the content of your experience is all there is. 

Anyways ,like I said to @Devin ,let's not talk about solipsism. Its a touching subject for me and its contributing to my anxiety and panic attack when I think of it .so let's just listen to the guidance of feeling and not solipsize anymore.